TTD Srivani Scheme has been introduced by Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams for Common Devotees. Under the TTD Srivani Scheme any devotee who donates Rs 10,000 to the Sri Venkateswara Alaya Nirmanam (Srivani) Trust would be issued a VIP darshan ticket. In the Tirupati temple scheme, this VIP Darshan enables any common devotee to visit the temple with VIP queues. TTD Trust Scheme is a bumper offer for common devotees who come from across the country.
VIP Darshan in Tirupati Temple
In the Month of July 2019 Sri Venkateswara Alaya Nirmanam (Srivani) Trust who manage construction and maintenance of temples across the state has introduced TTD Srivani Scheme. The motive of the scheme is to collect more funds so that construction and maintenance of temples will be done easily. There is two benefits of TTD Srivani VIP Darshan Offer the first one is it will provide more funds to temples and second it will provide VIP break darshan tickets to common men.
PM Pravasi Teerth Darshan Yojana
Silent Features of TTD Srivani Scheme
- VIP Break Darshan system will give entry ticket to those privileges that pay Rs 10000.
- They could skip the long queues and the crowd.
- Srivani Trust will work as main committee.
- Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams was establish in 1932.
- Trust manages all the works in the Tirumala Venkateswara Temple at Tirumala, Andhra Pradesh.
- This Offer will ensure more Funds for the regulation of Temples in the state.
www.tirumala.org | Official Website
At this official website of TTD Srivani Trust you will get a number of facilities such as Pilgrim Services, Online Services (Darshan, Hundi, Donation, Accommodation), TTD Management and Helpdesk. You Visit at the official website and check all the services easily. Dear Friends if you want to know more About the Article please comment in the comment box. we will try to provide you all the possible solutions.