Youth For Andhra Program has started by Andhra Pradesh Government. The objective of the scheme is to promote latest Policies and Technologies. Under Youth For Andhra Program Participants of the State between the age of 18 to 35 may online firstname.lastname@example.org. Youth For Andhra Program is 5-7 weeks long & under the event the participants will be given a module about various developmental and welfare initiatives by the government. From the help of these modules (Themes) the participants will create their content in the form of written, video or graphical Representation. To create these modules The Participants of Youth For Andhra Program will go door to door to take interviews of the people about the benefits they are receiving from particular welfare scheme as well as what difficulties they have to faced.
Table of Contents
What Is Youth For Andhra Program?
We have already discussed about the Youth For Andhra Program in just above section. In short words we say with the help of this type of program government want to increase the awareness among the peoples about want to get feedback of the peoples about various Government welfare initiatives & Schemes. For implementing this objective government has started Youth For Andhra Program & inviting the participants for the event.
Brief Summary of Youth For Andhra
|Scheme name||Youth For Andhra|
|Launched by||CM N Chandrababu Naidu|
|Start date to apply||Available now|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Beneficiary||Youth of the state|
|Objective||To promote latest Policies and Technologies|
|Category||State Govt. Scheme|
Benefits Of Youth For Andhra
- Top 100 performing participants will get a chance to meet with Chief Minister of the state resume
- An excellent opportunity to observe the functioning of government closely
- Pride of having a positive impact on the community, as the content you provide will be used to shape the future policies and execution plans
Procedure Of The Youth For Andhra Program
- The duration of Youth For Andhra program will be 5-7 weeks
- Every week, the participants will be given a module about various developmental and welfare initiatives by the government
- From these modules, participants are expected to create content (written, video, or graphical), e.g., on a module about a particular welfare scheme, one can go around and check what is the status of its implementation, interview people about the benefits they are receiving as well as what difficulties they faced while availing the same.
- The content generated by participants will be judged on the quantity and quality
- A district-wise leader board will be kept to keep track of top performing participants
Eligibility In Youth For Andhra Program
- Your age must be 18 to 35 years
- You must be the native of state
- Identity Proof
- Check Pasupu Kumkuma Scheme
How To Apply Online Youth For Andhra Program
- The aspirants who want to apply “Youth For Andhra Program” firstly visit the official website at youth4ap.ncbn.in
- We are also providing you all the direct links in just below section.
- At the home page of the official website you will find “Apply online” Section.
- When you click on the section a new will open with application form.
- Provide all the required details & Click on submit button.