annadathasukhibhava.ap.gov.in portal has been launched by the Andhra Pradesh State Government to implement the Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme. At official websiteannadathasukhibhava.ap.gov.in government has release Farmer First Phase Payment & Account status details. . As per the government data there are total 51, 60,557 beneficiary among them 48, 89,276 beneficiary’s accounts has been identified by RTGS and updated the complete detail at annadathasukhibhava.ap.gov.in portal. Real Time Governance Society (RTGS) has completed approximate 85 per cent. Now remain 13, 44,458 will be updated soon as possible & After completion of account updating process Government will release Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme Farmer First Phase Payment.
Annadata Sukhibhava Farmer First Phase Payment
The government of the state are now planning to release First Phase Payment in the end of the month March 2019 but there is a problem that 13,44,458 accounts out of 51,60,557 bank account needs to be update before the payment releasing process. Real Time Governance Society has relased the official website annadathasukhibhava.ap.gov.in on which they are uploading all the related information to Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme.
Summary of Annadata Sukhibhava Portal
|Scheme Name||Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme|
|Launched by||Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu|
|Department||Farmer welfare department|
|Beneficiary||54 Lakh farmers|
|First beneficiary list||In upcoming 15 days|
|Benefits of the scheme||Financial support of Rs 9000 to Rs 10000|
|Category||State Govt. Scheme|
Check Account status at annadathasukhibhava.ap.gov.in
All beneficiary farmers may easily check their Account status on official portal @ annadathasukhibhava.ap.gov.in.Real Time Governance Society (RTGS) only release those beneficiary details on the portal whose account has to be updated. If you find your name in those accounts which Accounts Need to update then it means you are not till cover under Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme List who will get the benefit of the scheme. RTGS are working hard to cover each beneficiary under the scheme.
About Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme
Under the Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme government will provide Rs 9000 to those farmers who have agricultural land up to 5 acre and Rs10000 to those farmers who have more than 5 acre agricultural land. Under Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme List state government will cover 54 lakh Andhra farmers. The cost of the scheme is Rs 7000 crore. Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme list is preparing by the Real Time Governance Society (RTGS).
Account Status District & Village Wise@ annadathasukhibhava.ap.gov.in
- The Farmers who wants to check their Account Status District & Village Wise they have to visit@ annadathasukhibhava.ap.gov.in
- Then on the homepage you will get the “Report” Section.
- Click on the report section & choose Your “District Name”.
- Choose Your “Mandal Name”
- Select your” Village Name”
- Now Click on the “Accounts Need to Update” Section
- When you click on the section a list with Citizen Name, address & Mobile No will appear in front of you.
- Check your name in the list. If you will find your name under the list then contact to RTGS Department &
- If you don’t find your name then its mean you have already been included under the Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme Beneficiary list then click on the Login Section & provide Aadhaar Number & Verify OTP which will be send on your Registered mobile number.
- Now update all the Required details such as Bank account details, Family members details & therir Aadhaar Numbers.
- In the below section we are providing you user manual by the help of which you easily update all information.
Check Out AP Voter List 2019
|User manual for web||Click Here|
|User manual for Mobile||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Check Payment Status||Click Here|