TULIP Internship 2021 has been launched by the joint initiative of the Ministry of Human Resource and Development and Housing and Urban Affairs Ministry. To grab the detailed information about the internship programme you just have to look after the details available in this article. Here you will get all the related details about the programme such as who can apply, how to apply, what are the necessary documents required for registration and many more.
Table of Contents
TULIP Internship 2021
TULIP Internship 2020 known as -The Urban Learning Internship Programme. It is a programme for providing internship chances to the freshers who passed graduates programmes in all the Urban Local Bodies and Smart Cities all over the country. A separate portal has been launched by the Union HRD Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal with MoS Housing & Urban Affairs Hardeep S Puri. For this programe more than 25000 students can apply in the first year of the college. This internship is not a job and even not a promise to provide a job in near future. It is just an opportunity to learn and enhance your ability.
Highlights of the Internship:
|Name of the programme||The Urban Learning Internship Programme|
|Launched by||Human Resource and Development and Housing and Urban Affairs Ministry|
|Mode of application||Online|
Motive Behind TULIP:
The main motive of the government behind the Urban Learning Internship Programme is to create synergies between advancing functional skills in students and use their energy and ideas to co-create solutions for the future of the cities of our country.
Benefits of TULIP:
- It will help in strengthen institutional capacity of urban ecosystem
- It will help the youth engagement towards urban initiatives
- Will be creating an ecosystem wherein youth can contribute towards building a liveable city
- It will give skilled, high-quality workforce for the ULBs and smart cities
- Innovative citizen-centric solutions will be there to help the ULBs and smart cities address the critical challenges.
- It will be enhanced employability among the interns
- It will provide new opportunity to the interns to co-create innovation for cities.
- A big exposure for the interns in large number of areas including urban planning, urban design, different branches of engineering, information and technology, mobility, finance, social sector issues and environmental issues.
- Only Indian student can apply for this programme
- Any applicant who passed BTech, BArch, BPlan, BSc etc can apply
- Applicants final year result is must be declared within 18 months to the date from which the internship is sought
Duration of internship is minimum 2 month. Extension of the duration up to 1 year is possible depends on the intern performance.
Stipend and allowance
Applicant will get stipend/ allowance/ expenses payable at discretion of the ULB/ smart city.
Procedure to register for TULIP
Follow the steps as mentioned further to register yourself for the internship:
- To register yourself visit the official website of the Urban Learning Internship Programme
- From homepage you have to click “register” option appear in the menu bar
- Go to the “student” and click “register” option
- Form will display on the screen where you need to enter the details such as
- AICTE Affiliated Organisation or Non AICTE Affiliated Organisation
- University/College/Institute Name
- Student ID (Enrolment Number)
- First Name
- Middle Name
- Last Name
- Contact Number
- Confirm Password
- Select Security Question
- Security Answer
- Tick the checkbox “I am not a robot” and select register option
- For any program related query & suggestion contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For any technical query contact at email@example.com