To provide good employment opportunities to the students of the country, the government has come up with the Pradhanmantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana for the year 2020 and 2021. In this article today we will share the important aspects of the Pradhanmantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana or popularly known as the employment scheme for the people of India. In this article, we will share with our readers the list of Training Centre which has been employed by the government of India to undertake the training facilities for all of the unemployed people who have registered themselves under the scheme and the website. We will also provide you with the step by step procedure through which you can register yourself.
Pradhanmantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
The Pradhanmantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana was launched on 15 July 2015 especially on the occasion of World Youth Skills Day by Honorable Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi. The scheme has been implemented by National Skills Development Corporation (NSDC) under the guidance of the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE). PMKVY scheme will provide skills and knowledge to the unemployed people of the country and push them to gain good employment opportunities. The scheme will continue to prosper till 2021.
Details Of PMKVY Training Centre List
|Name||Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana|
|Launched by||Prime Minister|
|Objective||Giving pieces of training|
Components Of The Scheme
The following components will be provided to the people who have registered themselves under the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana:-
- Short Term Training
- Recognition of Prior Learning
- Special Projects
- Kaushal and Rozgar Mela
To be eligible for the training under the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas you have to follow the following eligibility criteria given below:-
- The applicant must be a resident of India
- The applicant can be a student.
- The applicant must possess identification documents
The following documents are required for the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana:-
- Aadhaar card
- Voter ID card
- Domicile certificate
- Age proof
- Educational certificate
- Working phone number
Registration Procedure Under PMKVY
To register yourself in the website of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana you have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- First, visit the official website of PMKVY here
- On the homepage, click on the register option
- The application form will appear.
- Enter the basic information
- Choose the course of your desire.
- Choose the training centre
- Visit the training centre to know more about the course timing and its duration.
Pradhanmantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana Courses List
The list of course and job roles which are present in the Pradhanmantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana is given below:-
- First, click on the Training Centre List link given here
- The list will be displayed on your screen.
- You can download the list also.
Procedure To Find PMKVY Training Centre List
If you want to search for a Training Centre in your area then you can follow the simple procedure given below:-
- Three options will be displayed on your screen namely-
- Search By Sector
- Or Search By Job roles
- Search By Location
- Enter your desired information
- Click on submit
- The list of centres will be displayed on your screen.
Number Of PMKVY Centers In India
The following number of training centres is available to undertake the procedure related to Pradhanmantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana:-
|State||Number of Training Centers|
|Andaman and Nicobar Island||8|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli||7|
|Daman and Diu||12|