Snehaloy Housing Scheme has been announced by the Government of the West Bengal state. This scheme is for all those poor people who are not entitled to housing scheme Bangle Awas Yojana. Interested aspirants can apply for this scheme through online mode. We will provide you with all the details related to this scheme such as who can apply, how to apply, what documents you need and other information we have as per our sources. Please have a look on further stated information.
About Snehaloy Housing Scheme
Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee has launched a new housing scheme for Economically Weaker Section of the state on Tuesday, 3rd March 2020. The scheme named as Snehaloy Housing Scheme. This scheme is beneficial for approximate 25000 people of the state. The decision of launching this scheme has been taken by the CM after getting grievance cell requesting calls from the people for a house to live in. Under this scheme, all the beneficiaries will get Rs. 1.20 Lakh for the construction of their house from the state government of West Bengal. This amount will be given in two portions to the beneficiaries.
Brief of Snehaloy Housing Scheme
|Name of the scheme||Snehaloy Housing Scheme|
|Introduced By||Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee|
|Launched on||Tuesday, 3rd March, 2020|
|Launched in||West Bengal|
|Beneficiaries’||Poor people of the state|
|Benefits||Monetary benefits for house building|
|Category||State Government scheme|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Official website||Release soon|
Benefits of the scheme
- House for Economically Weaker Section people of the state
- Beneficiaries will get Rs. 1.20 Lakh for house building
- Contenders must belong to Economically Weaker Section
- Contender must be a permanent resident of the West Bengal state
- Applicant must not be entitled for Bangle Awas Yojana
- Residence proof
- Age proof
- Aadhar card
- Economically Weaker Section certificate
- Bank details
- Passport size photo
- Other necessary documents
Procedure to Apply For Snehaloy Housing Scheme
To apply for this scheme there is no definite procedure announced by the State Government of West Bengal yet. Here are some common steps which you have to follow to apply for Snehaloy Housing Scheme.
- With the help of a computer/ laptop and working internet connection, first of all, you have to browse the official website .
- From the home page of the official website you have to search the official notification link
- Read the notification very carefully and check your eligibility
- Come back to the home page and go to the registration link
- Click on it and instructions will appear on the screen of computer/ laptop
- Read the instructions and tick the disclaimer
- Proceed for the registration and application form will appear
- Enter the details in the application form as asked such as name, date of birth, category, gender and other asked information
- Upload the image, signature and other documents as asked on the screen
- Submit the application form by click “submit” option
- Remember to review the details once and take a print out of it.
Note: Stay connected with our website we will update the information as released by the state government of West Bengal.