Krishak Bandhu Scheme online registration has started at the official email@example.com. The beneficiaries who will do the Registration under the Krishak Bandhu Scheme will get two types of benefits the first one is assured Income & second is Death insurance benefits. In our previous article have already discussed the Scheme so today we will only discuss Krishak Bandhu Registration, Apply Online & Login. Any citizen who want to avail the benefits of this west Bengal Welfare Scheme First of all check eligibility and registration Process in the below of this article. If you want to know more about the WB Krishak Bandhu Scheme then click on it.
Krishak Bandhu Scheme official website
West Bengal Krishak Bandhu yojana for Register the farmer under the scheme & provide them Crop Insurance, Aid & Rs.2 Lakh Compensation benefits government of state has designed krishakbandhu.net. There is very simple procedure to register under Scheme. In the below section we will serve you the step by step process to apply online Krishak Bandhu Scheme.
Important Factor WB Krishak Bandhu
- Farmers will get the crop insurance
- Government will pay the premium of Crop insurance.
- About 72 Lakh Beneficiary will avail the benefits.
- Rs. 5,000 per acre in two installments one in Kharif and another in Rabi season.
- Rs.2 Lakh compensation in case of death of farmer between the age 18 to 60 years.
- Compensation will also be covered farmer’s death due to suicide.
About Krishak Bandhu Scheme
|Scheme Name||Krishak Bandhu Scheme|
|Launched By||CM Mamata Banerjee|
|Launched Date||31st December 2018|
|Start date to apply||1st February 2019|
|Last date to apply||No last date|
|Objective||To ensure better livelihood to farmers|
|Beneficiary||small, medium and marginal farmers|
|Category||State Govt. Scheme|
WB Krishak Bandhu Yojana Eligiblity
- Your age should be between 18 to 60 years
- Address Proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Account Passbook
- Agriculture Land Record Papers
Benefits of Krishak Bandhu Yojana 2021
- It will decrease the poverty among the farmers in the state.
- The scheme will ensure the better livelihood of the farmers.
- The scheme will increase the confidence in farmers.
- It will also boost the agricultural works in the state
Documents Required for Death Benefit Claim
- Attested copy of ID proof like voter card, Aadhar card, driving license, pan card, passport etc.
- The Attested copy of death certificate
- Attested copy of krishak bandhu card
- The Attested copy of self-declaration of applicant
- Attested copy of ROR.
How to Apply Online Krishak Bandhu Scheme
- The aspirant who want to apply under the Krishak Bandhu Yojanafirst of all visit to the official website@ krishakbandhu.net
- In the below section we are providing all the direct links which help you in Krishak Bandhu Registration process.
- After visiting on the official website Click on the Krishak Bandhu Login or Sign In Section.
- When Click on Sign In section a new window will open with Krishak Bandhu Login. Now have already registered under the scheme then provide you Username & Password to Login Under the section.
- If you are a new Applicant then click on the in below of login page “Don’t Have an account yet? Sign Up”.
- After click on the Sign Up Section a new window will open with Registration form.
- After Fill Registration form with all required details & then click on the Submit button.
Procedure To Check Beneficiary Status Of The Scheme
- To check the status you need to go to the official website
- Now login to the site with ID and password
- Now you need to choose block and district name
- List will appear on the screen
- Check your name in the list.
Procedure To Download Death Benefit Application Form
- To download the application form contenders need to go to the official website
- Then search death benefit claim form or directly click the below-provided link
- Download the application form, take a print out of it and fill the details in the form
- Attach the documents and then submit the application to Assistant director of Agriculture of your concerned block in your district.
For any query contenders need to contact on 8336957370 phone number between 10 am to 6 pm or email@ firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Death Benefit Claim form (English)||Click Here|
|Death Benefit Claim form (Bangali)||Click Here|
|Claim notification||Click Here|
|Scheme Official Notification||Click Here|