Joy Bangla Pension Scheme Online Application| Registration| Beneficiary List| West Bengal oy Bangla Pension Scheme Status| Official Website
WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2023 has been announced by the Finance minister Amit Mishra for the people of who belongs to the scheduled tribe category of West Bengal. The state government has started various schemes to help needy people financially. This scheme is also one of those schemes to help the old age people of the scheduled tribe category. If you are curious about this scheme and desired to know you have to read the further sanctioned information.
West Bengal Joy Bangla Pension Scheme
Under Joy Bangla Pension Scheme the state government of West Bengal will provide financial assistance of Rs. 1000/- per month to the beneficiaries. Pension will be transferred directly to the bank account of the pension holder. The main objective of launching this scheme is to help the people financially who are needy. Online application form for this scheme has already started. Interested applicants may follow the below-mentioned procedure to seek application for the scheme.
Digital Ration Card List West Bengal
Overview Of Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2023
|Name of the scheme||Joy Bangla Pension Scheme|
|Launched by||Finance minister Amit Mishra|
|Launched in||West Bengal|
|Launched for||Schedule Tribe People|
|Implementation from||1st April|
|Category||State Government scheme|
|Mode of application||Online|
Benefits of Joy Bangla Pension Scheme
- Financial help to the needy people of the state
- Beneficiaries will get Rs. 1000/- per month
Joy Bangla Pension Scheme Features
- Benefits will directly into the bank account of the beneficiary
- The simple and hassle-free procedure of application
- Separate portal launched by the government
- Old age/ widow/ PwD applicant can apply
- Budget is not yet finalized by the government
- This scheme is beneficial for approx. 21 Lakh people of the state
Eligibility Criteria of Joy Bangla Pension Scheme
- Age of the applicant must more than 59 years.
- Widows and physically challenged people can also apply.
- Applicant must belong to the scheduled tribe category
- The Applicant must have a bank account
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of the West Bengal state
- Only those applicants are eligible who are not getting any other financial assistance from state or central government.
- Aadhar card
- Bank account information
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate (self-attested)
- Ration card
- Residential certificate (self-attested)
- Voter ID Card
Merger of the pension scheme
All the pension schemes currently running within the West Bengal state are merged in two schemes named Joy Bangla Pension Scheme and Taposali Bandhu Pension Scheme. With the announcement of these schemes, state government has also stated that the pension amount will also increase up to Rs. 1000/- given to disabled, widow and old age people.
Selection of the applicants will be done after verification is made by the District Magistrate office. Thereafter application forms will send to the nodal officer with the recommendation of BDO/ SDO Office. The beneficiary list will be disclosed by the nodal office department.
Procedure To Download WB Joy Bangla Pension Form
Candidates who desire to seek application for pension scheme have to follow the steps as mentioned here:
- With the help of an internet connection first, open the official website of Joy Bangla Pension Scheme
- From the home page of the web portal you have to read the official notification details carefully
- Now click the application form filling link and a new web page will appear
- The application form will appear on the screen of your computer/ laptop
- Download the application form by clicking the download option or click the below-given link
- Mention all the asked details in the application form such as your name, father/ husband name, date of birth, age, gender, caste, etc
- Attach the copy of necessary documents as listed above along with passport size photo affix on the form
- Review all the details you entered before final submission and make sure you need not change any information as once the application is submitted you are not able to edit any detail
- Submit the form to the nearest SDO office or municipality office near to you.
Points to Remember
- Please check the application form before filling it whether it is complete or not.
- Fill in all the details very carefully.
- Details should be given in BLOCK LETTERS only.
- Self Attested Copy of the documents needs to be submitted.
- Affix the recent passport size photograph.
Joy Bangla Beneficiary Selection Procedure
- After the successful submission, the application form will be duly veriﬁed by the BDO/SDO or Commissioner of KMC.
- The eligibility of the submitted application forms will be checked.
- After that, all the eligible application forms which are submitted physically will be digitalized and uploaded on the state portal by the concerned officer.
- Names of the eligible applications will be recommended digitally to the district magistrate by the SDO and BDO.
- The district magistrate will then transfer these names to be Nodal Officer.
- After a proper inspection, the nodal department will sanction the pension of The eligible applicant.
- The amount of pension will be transferred to direct bank transfer.
Note: Stay connected with our website for more updates about the scheme in future as announced by the government we will update.