Jai Johar Bandhu Prakalpa Scheme Online Apply | Jai Johar Bandhu Prakalpa Scheme Application Form | west bengal Jai Johar Bandhu Prakalpa Scheme Registration
Hello Friends, Good News for the people of the West Bengal state who belongs to Schedule caste community and schedule tribe community, Finance Minister Amit Mitra has announced Jai Johar Bandhu Prakalpa Scheme. Today in this article we are going to tell you about the scheme and its related information. To know about the scheme related details such as eligibility criteria, documents required, benefits of the scheme and other details scroll the page to read further session.
Jai Johar Bandhu Prakalpa Scheme
The Scheme has been announced by the Finance Minister Amit Mitra on 10th February 2020 while presenting session budget. The main highlights of this session budget are “Jai Johar” and “Bandhu Prakalpa” schemes. Jai Johar is a scheme for the Schedule Tribe community people of the state and Bandhu Prakalpa is for the scheduled caste community. Under this scheme, the government is going to provide pension benefits to the beneficiaries. Desired contenders may apply for the scheme through online/ offline mode.
Overview of Jai Johar Bandhu Prakalpa Scheme
|Name of the scheme||West Bengal Jai Johar Bandhu Prakalpa|
|Launched by||Finance Minister Amit Mitra|
|Launched for||Schedule caste/ Tribe community people|
|Launched in||West Bengal|
|Launched on||10th February, 2020|
|Commencing date||Announced soon|
|Last date||Announced soon|
|Application mode||Online/ Offline|
|Scheme category||State Government scheme|
|Official website||Announced soon|
Objective of the scheme
The main objective of the government of West Bengal behind this scheme is to provide pension benefits to the Schedule caste/ Tribe community people.
Benefits of Bandhu Prakalpa Scheme
Beneficiaries will get pension benefits. The pension amount is Rs. 1000/- per month. Those peoples of the Schedule caste/ Tribe community who are not getting pension under any other scheme can grab the benefits under this scheme
Here are the eligibility conditions to apply for this scheme:
- Age of the applicant is must more than 60 years
- Applicant should not avail any other pension scheme benefits
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of West Bengal state.
- Applicants must belong to Schedule caste/ Tribe community
Applier needs the following documents to apply for the scheme:
- Aadhaar card
- Address Proof
- Age proof
- Bank account details
- Passport size Photo
- Schedule caste certificate / Schedule Tribe certificate
Procedure to Apply For Jai Johar Bandhu Prakalpa Scheme
Contenders have to follow the further mentioned steps which commonly use in form filling procedure. Detailed procedure to apply online/ offline for the Jai Johar Bandhu Prakalpa is not yet disclosed by the state government of West Bengal, we will update the detailed procedure as released by the government:
- First of all, go to the official website
- The homepage of the website will open.
- Now search apply online/ download link
- Fill the details in the application form as asked
- Upload/ attach the documents as listed above or any additional document if required in the pre-described format & size
- Review the information you entered/ write in the form
- Submit the application form and must retain a copy with you.
Note: For more information related to the scheme and future updates stay tuned with our website. We hope the information furnished above is helpful for you.