West Bengal Student Credit Card Yojana Registration| West Bengal Student Credit Card Yojana Official Website| West Bengal Student Credit Card scheme pdf | WB Student Credit Card Scheme Eligibility
West Bengal Student Credit card Yojana is started by the Government of West Bengal to facilitate the students of West Bengal for better educational opportunities. With the help of this scheme students of West Bengal are now able to get higher education without thinking about the financial burden because the load of up to Rs 10 lakhs is provided by the government under this scheme. Today in this post we will provide you complete information about this scheme like the application process, registration process, important documents required, eligibility criteria, etc. Please read this post till the end for complete information about this scheme.
West Bengal Student Credit Card Yojana 2022
The Government of West Bengal has launched the student credit card scheme on 30th June 2021 for the welfare of students of the state of West Bengal. With the help of this scheme students who are studying in class 10th and above are able to take educational loans for higher studies. The educational loan will be provided at a very low interest rate. The students can avail the benefits of this scheme with the help of a credit card which is also provided by the government under this scheme. They can withdraw the amount with the help of a credit card. Students who are living in West Bengal for 10 years and above are eligible for this scheme.
Student Credit Card Scheme West Bengal Overview
|Name of Scheme||West Bengal Student Credit Card Yojana 2022|
|Started by||Government of West Bengal|
|Objective||To Provide Educational Loan|
|Beneficiaries||Students of West Bengal|
Student Credit Card Yojana Objective
The objective of this scheme is to provide better educational facilities to the students of West Bengal by providing them educational loans at very minimal interest rates. Students who are economically backward can take the benefit of this scheme in their educational expenses. Meritorious students can take loans of up to Rs 10 lakhs under this scheme. They can avail of the benefits of the educational loan at a very nominal interest rate of 4%. The loan will be provided without any collateral security and the repayment period of this loan is 15 years. The students can use this loan amount for the payment of their tuition fee, hostel fee, rent, and other educational expenses.
I am delighted to announce that GoWB has launched the #StudentCreditCard today.— Mamata Banerjee (@MamataOfficial) June 30, 2021
To make the youth of Bengal self-reliant, the Scheme shall provide a loan of up to ₹10 Lakh with an annual simple interest. (1/2)
Repayment of the Students Credit Card Scheme 2022
The election manifesto of the Trinamool Congress includes this scheme, students can avail benefits of a student credit card without any hassle. Students need to repay this loan in the tenure of 15 years after they get the job. Students can avail of the benefits of this scheme up to the age of 40 years. The procedure for the application of this scheme is very easy and the students can apply online for this scheme from the comfort of their homes. With the help of this scheme, students can get higher education easily.
Student Credit Card Yojana Key Feature and Benefits
Here we are discussing the various feature and benefits of the credit card scheme. Please read the below-mentioned points for the complete information
- This scheme is launched by the chief minister of West Bengal Mamata Banerjee
- This Yojana is included in the election manifesto of Trinmool Congress
- This scheme is launched on 24th June 2021
- Under this scheme students can get education loan easily for the higher studies.
- Students can get educational loan of up to Rs 10 lakhs for their higher studies
- The procedure for the application of this scheme is very easy and hassle free
- The educational loan will be provided at very nominal interest rate of 4%
- Repayment period of the loan is of 15 years after the beneficiary get the job.
- Students will be provided by the credit card to avail the benefits of this scheme.
- Students who are living in the state of West Bengal for 10 years and more are able to avail the benefits of this scheme.
- Students who are studying for under graduation, post graduation, doctoral, post doctoral studies in India or abroad are also able to take benefits of this scheme.
Here we are discussing the eligibility criteria for the successful application of this scheme. Please read the below mention points.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of West Bengal
- The Applicant must be living in West Bengal for a period of at least 10 years or more.
- The age limit to apply for this scheme is 40 years.
Important Documents Required
- Aadhar card
- Residence certificate
- Age proof
- Ration card
- Mark sheet
- Income certificate
- Bank account details
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
West Bengal Students Credit Card Scheme Application Process
Here we are providing the complete application procedure of this scheme. Please read the below mention points carefully for a successful application.
- First visit the Official Website of the West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme
- The Homepage will appear on your screen.
- On the homepage you need to click on Student Registration.
- A Registration form will appear on your screen
- On the registration form you need to enter the following details.
- Applicant name, Date of birth, Gender, Aadhar number, Program type, Program name, State of institution, District of institution, Name of institution, Mobile number, Email ID, Password
- After entering these details click on register tab
- A unique ID will generate and it will sent to the your registered mobile number
- This unique will be used as user ID for the future purposes
- Click on Student Login
- After that you need to enter the details like user ID, password, captcha code.
- After entering the details click on login
- Applicant dashboard will appear on your screen
- Enter the application details
- Then you need to click on the edit loan application
- The application form will appear on your screen
- Then you need to enter the following details in the application form
- Personal details, Co borrower details, Present address details, Permanent address details, Course and income details, Bank details of the student.
- Now click on save and continue
- After that, you have to upload the following documents
- Latest colour photograph of the student
- Latest colour photograph of the co-applicant
- Signature of the student as specified
- Co borrower address proof
- Signature of the overawe legal guardian
- Student’s Aadhar card
- Students PAN card or undertaking as specified
- Co borrower PAN card or undertaking as specified
- Admission receipt of the institution
- Class 10th board registration certificate
- Now click on save and continue
- A new page will appear on your screen
- You have to click on the submit application
- A dialog box will appear in front of you, click on yes
- By following this procedure you can apply under the West Bengal student credit card scheme
Hope you get the complete information about Student Credit Card Scheme, if you still want to know more information about the credit card scheme, then you need to call the helpline number provided below or you can write to the official email ID of the scheme.
- Helpline Number– 18001028014
- Official Email– IDfirstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
We hope you get complete details about the Scholarship. To get more information about other Government schemes, Scholarship programs, please visit our website regularly because we update it on daily basis.