Uttarakhand CM Young Fellow Policy Online Apply | Uttarakhand CM Young Fellow Policy Registration | Uttarakhand CM Young Fellow Policy Application Status & Login
Young Fellow Policy 2022 Program has been started by the Chief Minister of Uttarakhand Mr. Trivendra Singh Rawat. Under the Young Fellow Policy 2022 State Government is Inviting Application Form for 4 Posts of Young and Professionals. Under this Program Selected Candidates will get a chance to work with various State Government Departments and get Rs 15000/- as a salary. The Young Fellow Policy 2019 Registration Form is available by 29th June 2019 at the official firstname.lastname@example.org. The Candidates under the Program will get 11 months Contractual Basis works.
Chief Minister Young Fellow Policy 2022
On this basis of applicants eligibility government will select the candidates. These selected candidates will get a chance to participate in monitoring & Evolution of development projects. It is unique opportunity to work closely with the government. After the completion of Young Fellow Policy time duration the selected candidates will get experience certificate.
Objective of CM Young Fellowship Program
State government wants to improve the work efficiency of various government Department and to fulfill this objective State Government has started Fellow Policy program. Under this initiative selected candidates will work with various departments and improve the work efficiency of departments with the help of modern technologies.
Highlights of Uttarakhand Young Fellow Policy 2022
|Scheme Name||Young Fellow Policy 2022|
|Launched by||CM Trivendra Singh Rawat.|
|Launched date||15 June 2019|
|Start Date to apply||Available Now|
|Last date to apply||29th June 2019|
|No of Post||4|
|Fellowship||Rs 15000/- Per month|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Type of Scheme||State Govt. Scheme|
Who Can Apply for Fellowship Program?
- Civil Service Aspirants
- Visionaries of Good Governance
- Technical Enthusiasts
- Innovators & strategies
- Graduation with minimum 1 year experience in relevant field
Eligibility for CM Young F0llow Policy Program
- Age of Candidate should be 20 to 30 years.
- Minimum One year Experience in relevant field
- Basic Knowledge of English Hindi & Computer
- Education Qualification
- Aadhaar Card
- This work will be given of contract Basis
- The time duration of these works will be 11 months
- Government will pay Rs 15000/- to each candidate on monthly basis
- After completing the time duration of Program Government will provide them experience certificate.
How to Apply Young Fellow Policy 2022
- The candidate who fulfill all the criteria want to Apply online for CM Young Fellow Policy 2019 then Firstly Visit the Official website
- Now at the homepage of the website you will find Apply Online
- Click on the option and open Uttarakhand Young Fellowship Application From.
- This Application Form consists four parts
- In the first part of the application form you have to fill all your personal details as shown in figure and after filling all the details click on the Next Button.
- In this section you have to upload your Documents i.e. Aadhaar Card, CV and Photograph as shown in figure
- Now in this section describe why are you applying for this opportunity?
- Provide self declaration that all the provided information is correct.
Selection Process under Young Fellowship Program
- First Fill Application Form
- Second Competitive Screening Process will be Done
- Third Preference will be given on following Basis
- 60 marks of Graduation (on weighted basis)
- One year Experience 10 marks (in respective field)
- Two year Experience 10 marks
- Three year Experience 10 marks
- 10 Marks of Interview.