Uttarakhand Pravasi Migrant Registration | Uttrakhand Pravasi Migrant Online Form | Pravasi Migrant Application Status | UK Pravasi Migrant Registration Process & Benefits
In this article today we will share with you all the important aspects of the Uttarakhand migrant workers registration which has been launched by the Chief Minister of the Uttarakhand state that is Mr Trivendra Singh Rawat. In this article, we will share with you all the step by step procedure through which you can register yourself in the migrant worker registration website and thus you will be able to return to your home safely and security with proper social distancing measures.
Uttarakhand Pravasi Yatra dsclservices.org.in
The focal government declared to carry transient individuals to their homes. Also, in this plan, CM Trivendra Singh Rawat gave the green sign and for this, he ordered the authorities to propelled a website in which the caught residents can enlist and go to their home. In this as well, complete consideration will be taken for social removing. Furthermore, when they return home, transient individuals will be isolated for 14 days. Secure safety measures will be undertaken while taking back the labourers and students stranding outside the Uttarakhand State.
Details Of Uttarakhand Migrant Registration
|Name||Uttarakhand Overseas Travel Registration|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Trivendra Singh Rawat|
|Beneficiaries||Residents stranded in another state|
|Launched on||30 April 2020|
|Objective||Bringing back the stuck people|
Implementation Process Of Uttarakhand Pravasi Yatra
The Uttarakhand Government will choose transport courses with assistance from the other state governments. The area of the abandoned transients would be inspected and afterwards, those courses would be followed while returning candidates to Uttarakhand. The nodal officials of the Uttarakhand State Help Centers are working with nodal officials of other state governments to organize transports, choose time, spot and number of transports. Each candidate will experience wellbeing exam in the state from where they are leaving. In the event that transients are experiencing fever and other COVID-19 side effects, at that point such pravasis would not be permitted passage into the state. After entering the predetermined express, every candidate should clear the wellbeing assessment. Each one of those individuals who don’t have any side effects should dwell into home isolate for 14 days.
The following documents are required while you are applying for the Uttarakhand migrant registration:-
- Aadhar Card
- Candidate’s original Address
- Mobile Number for regular updates
- Address of where he/she is stranded
Application Procedure Of Uttarakhand Migrant Registration
If you want to apply for the migrant registration at the official website of the Uttarakhand then you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- First, visit the official website of Uttarakhand state given here smartcitydehradun.uk.gov.in
- At the homepage, click on the “प्रवासी यात्रा पंजीकरण (COVID-19)” tab
- A new web page will be displayed on your screen.
- Or you can directly click here for that webpage Enter the following-
- Self or Local Contact
- Declaration – Whether or not corona has symptoms.
- Age of travelling person.
- Name of the travelling person.
- Mobile number
- Aadhar card number
- Other ID Number
- Status in the Arogya Setu App.
- Present Location-Outside Uttarakhand
- The number of family members who want to come to Uttarakhand with you.
- Mode of Travel
- Family Member Details
- Address in Uttarakhand
- Tick the announcements
- Click on submit
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Uttarakhand Migrant Workers Registration.
- Now a home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you have to click on the option of Contact.
- Now a new page will open in front of you.
- Now all the contact details will open in front of you.
The following helpline numbers are available for the migrant workers belonging to the Uttarakhand States who are stuck in another state:-