Uttarakhand Free Laptop Scheme Online Apply | Uttrakhand Free Laptop Yojana Beneficiary List| Free Laptop yojana Uttarakhand | उत्तराखंड फ्री लैपटॉप योजना ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म
Hello readers, Government of Uttarakhand has announced Free Laptop Scheme 2022 to encourage the school students who appeared in 10th or 12th board examination and scored well in it. Under this scheme, the government is going to distribute the laptops without any payment. To grab the information such as who can apply, how to apply and much other relevant information related to उत्तराखंड फ्री लैपटॉप योजना 2022 you need to read the further session of this page carefully.
About Uttarakhand Free Laptop Scheme 2022
Free laptop Scheme 2021 has been launched by the Uttarakhand government. In this scheme, the beneficiaries will get free laptops. Those students who passed 10th or 12th board examinations and scored well in it can apply for this scheme. Students need to seek online application to apply for this scheme. As per the officials of the education department, the proposal of the scheme has already sent to the chief minister of the state for approval. Very soon the implementation procedure of the scheme will commence. The objective of the government behind this scheme launch is to encourage the students and support them to grab the knowledge about the latest technology by providing them with free laptops. This scheme is especially for the students of the economically weaker section who are not able to buy their own laptop due to financial crises.
Key highlights of Scheme
|Name of the scheme||Uttarakhand free laptop scheme|
|Launched by||Government of Uttarakhand|
|Benefit of the scheme||Free laptop|
- The latest version of Windows
- 2 GB RAM
- The preloaded operating system of dual booting
- 14 inch LED screen with high-resolution display.
Eligibility conditions to Apply For The Scheme
- Appliers must be a permanent resident of the Uttarakhand state
- Appliers must belong to Below poverty line family
- Applicant must given 10th or 12th standard board examination recently
- Appliers must score 80% or above marks in the board examination
Procedure to Apply for Uttarakhand Free Laptop Scheme
The state government has not disclosed any application procedure for the scheme yet. But as per the sources and other state schemes too, applicants need to seek online application for the scheme. Here are some common steps to fill the application form. We will update the procedure of application in detail as released by the government of the state.
- To apply for the scheme first go to the official website.
- Now you need to search the registration link
- Read the instructions on the screen before registration carefully
- Click Proceed option to register yourself
- Enter the asked details in the registration application
- Submit the registration and fill the rest application
- Enter all the details carefully and accurate
- Upload the mandatory documents in the prescribed form
- Submit the application by click submit after review
- Take a print out of the form for further use.
Applicants having any query can contact on the given below details:
- Email: as-it-ua[at]nic[dot]in
- Phone: 0135-2713534
Note: Stay tuned with us to grab the updates as announced by the Uttarakhand State government related to free laptop scheme 2021.