Uttarakhand (India) : We all are well aware that education is a very basic right. And education is the only way that brings change in our society. Education can shape a better future of our children and society. By educating our children we can open many opportunities for them. For this, the central & state government is constantly working on education system of India & brings new schemes & scholarship programs to upgrade the education of children’s in India. The Uttarakhand Government has launched RTE Uttarakhand Admission for poor and economically backward children who can not afford education in private schools. For this, you just need to fill the form.
The students can fill out the RTE Uttarakhand Application form on the official website that is https://rte121c-ukd.in/uttarakhand . Before applying for the admission, students are requested to check their eligibility & after ensuring their proper eligibility then only student should apply. The RTE application form will not be accepted at any condition if the candidate is not eligible. So, in today’s article we will briefly discuss about the RTE UK Admission 2023, key highlights of RTE Uttarakhand Admission, its objective, features, benefits to the children’s , & the procedure to register your children in RTE Uttarakhand Admission 2023. Read this full article carefully.
Table of Contents
About RTE Uttarakhand Admission 2023-24
The RTE stands for Right of Children To Free and Compulsory Education. The Parliament has passed this act in 2009. Because of this act every school in India has reserved 25% seats for RTE Admission.
Now, The RTE Uttarakhand Admission is a process to cover free education to the reserved category students. There will be 25% seats reserved in the schools for RTE UK admission. In this process, the economically weaker society students will get free education from government & government aided institutions. This scheme is especially launched for the backward section of the society who are facing financial problems to complete their education.
UK Admission Important Dates
|Online Application form starting date||March, 2023|
|Last date to fill application||To be annonced soon|
|Documents Verification Date||To be annonced soon|
|Documents Verification after Lottery Date||To be annonced soon|
|Lottery Result||To be annonced soon|
|2nd round Lottery Result||To be annonced soon|
|3rd Round Lottery Result||To be annonced soon|
RTE UK Admission Key Highlights
|Name of the scheme||RTE Uttarakhand Admission 2023|
|Launched by||Uttarakhand government|
|Beneficiary||Poor and economically backward children of Uttarakhand state|
|Objective||To provide good & better education system at a very low fees.|
RTE Uttarakhand Admission Objective
The main objective of Uttarakhand government to launch this scheme is to help the economically weaker sections of the society in basic education. The government wants to help poor children who did not started their basic education due to financial problems. Through this scheme, the little children will be able to learn basics. This scheme will help to promote national growth by educating children’s.
Features & Benefits of RTE Uttarakhand Admission
- The Uttarakhand government has launched the RTE Uttarakhand Admission scheme to help poor children’s in their education.
- In this scheme, 25% seats in schools will be reserved for the economically backward section of the society.
- The RTE UK Admission is a process to cover free education to the reserved category students.
- This scheme is especially launched for the backward section of the society who are facing financial problems to complete their education.
- Now, the students will get a opportunity to study and change their future.
RTE Uttarakhand Admission Eligibility Criteria
- Basic Eligibilty for the RTE Uttarakhand Admission is written below-
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident or domicile of Uttarakhand.
- The parents income of the child must be less than Rs.5500 per month.
- The child class and date of birth shall be as follows as of April 1, 2023 –
- Kinder garden : April 1, 2014 until March 31, 2015.
- Pre primary : April 1, 2015 to March 31, 2017.
Documents Required for RTE Uttarakhand Admission Scheme 2023
The following documents are required for RTE UK Admission Scheme 2023 –
- Aadhar card
- Permanent residence Address
- Domicile certificate
- School Admission Receipt
- Income Certificate
- Birth certificate
- Caste certificate
- Passport size Photograph
- Computerized Signature
Registration Under RTE UK
|Total School Registrations||1314|
|Total Student Registrations||5959|
Procedure to apply for RTE U.K Admission
- Firstly, the candidate has to visit the official website of RTE Uttarakhand Admission that is rte121c-ukd.in/uttarakhand
- On homepage, click on ‘RTE Uttarakhand Admission notification’.
- After clicking, a new page will appear on your screen, Check the eligibility. After ensuring proper eligibility click on ‘Apply Online’.
- After clicking on that link, a new page will appear with an application form.
- Fill the application form with required details such as name, Father’s name, age, school, Date of Birth etc.
- Upload the necessary documents such as photograph, computer authorized signature.
- Now, click on ‘Submit’ option.
- Download & take a printout of the confirmation page for further use.
- You have successfully applied for RTE UK Admission 2023.
Steps to Check RTE Uttarakhand Admission Lottery Result for Phase 1st, 2nd 3rd
- Firstly you go to the web official website of portal Uttarakhand.
- The homepage of the website will open the screen.
- Click on the lottery result 1st 2nd, 3rd notification link.
- Now choose the school district tahsil and area.
- After selecting the required details the RTE Uttarakhand admission lottery result PDF with school and students name list will open the screen.
- Save the PDF result for future reference.
Procedure to Check Uttarakhand Admission Lottery Result
- The documents will be checked by Block Education Officer. Then only the qualified candidates name will be added to Lottery list.
- Visit the website constantly for the result updates.
- The candidates will receive the lottery ticket on their registered number.
- After verifying the lucky candidates name, they can take a print of it.
- Then applicants may enroll in one of the school of the Uttarakhand state.