UP Voter List for the General Lok Sabha Election 2019 has been released by the State Chief Electoral Officer of Uttar Pradesh. Search your name in UP Electoral Roll PDF with Photo @ceo.up.nic.in and make sure you as a voter in upcoming election. In UP Voter List 2019 you will get each detail of electors such as Elector’s Name, Father Name, House No., Epic No., Polling Station Name & Booth Number etc. For the 17th Lok Sabha election in Uttar Pradesh Voting will be done in all 7 phases so check your name in UP Voter List Electoral Roll PDF and become a responsible voter. Here we are going to discuss about UP Voter ID List for General Lok Sabha Election 2019 so stay with us and read the complete article carefully
Search Name in UP Electoral Roll PDF With Photo
In the UP State for 80 constituencies polling will be held in all 7 phases from 11th April, 18th April, 23rd April, 29th April, 6th May, 12th May and 19th May 2019.The Final CEO Electoral Rollfor the Voters of the Uttar Pradesh has been announced by the Election commission of the state @ceo.up.nic.in. Now at the home page of the Uttar Pradesh Chief Electoral Officer (CEO) website you will easily get all the details related to UP Voter List 2019 so be stay till the end of the article.
CEO Uttar Pradesh Electoral List 2019
The aspirants who are seeking for Uttar Pradesh Lok Sabha General Election Elector List 2019 with their Name & Photo will get the complete information. Today we will provide you a process to Search EPIC No, Electoral ID Status in UP Voter List 2019. Chief Election Commission of UP is providing Online Facility to Check Name in the Latest Lok Sabha Election Voter List 2019.
How to Search name in Voter list
- Call voter Helpline number 1950
- SMS <EPIC><Space><EPIC NO> to 1950/7738299899
- Visit to the official email@example.com
- Click on the Section “Search your name in the Voter ID Card” list.
- Go to the official firstname.lastname@example.org
Search Name In List by Voter’s Name
- The aspirants who are searching for Lok Sabha Election Voter ID List first of all they have to visit at the official email@example.com.
- Then Click on “Search your Name” Option
- Provide all the required details such as Name, Father’s Name, DOB, Assembly etc & Click on Submit Button.
- Download your Voter ID and Print Voter ID Card for Lok Sabha Election 2019.
Download Voter List by Epic No
- First of Visit to the official website@ electoralsearch.in then Click on the “Search VBy Epic No” Option
- We are also Providing you all the direct links to check UP CEO Electoral Roll 2019.
- Now Provide all the Required details & click on the submit button.
- In the last step Print your Voter ID Card Pdf.
Helpline To Download UP Voter List
- The National Contact Centre Toll-Free number is “1950”
- NGRS Helpline number “1950” & 1800111400.
- National Contact Centre Operational between 8 AM to 8 PM on all working days
- You can call 1950 to connect to State Contact Centre and get the information and status in your regional language.
Download UP Voter List Electoral Roll PDF 2019
- Firstly, Visit to the official website of UP CEO@ceouttarpradesh.nic.in
- Now Click on the “Electoral Roll PDF”.
- When you click on the option a new window will open.
- Now Select “District” and “Assembly constituency”.
- Now select your Polling Station name & Click on the “View” Option.
- Enter the “Captch Code”
- After Successful verification of Captcha Code your Electoral Roll PDF will automatically save in your Device.
|Download Electoral Roll||Click Here|
|Search voter list by name||Click Here|
|Search voter list by epic no||Click Here|
|CEO UP official website||Click Here|
|Election Commission Website||Click Here|
|State Govt. scheme||Click Here|