UP Mahila Samarthya Yojana Online Application| यूपी महिला सामर्थ्य योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन| Mahila Samarthya Yojana Important Documents| UP Mahila Samarthya Yojana Beneficiary List| यूपी महिला सामर्थ्य योजना पात्रता|
The government of India is obliged for the empowerment of women in India. Various schemes were launched by the Central and State Government of India for the upliftment of women across India. UP Mahila Samarthya Yojana is launched by the Government of Uttar Pradesh. Through this scheme, women of Uttar Pradesh will be motivated towards employment and efforts will be made to improve their standard of living. Today in this post, we will provide you complete information about this scheme. Please read this post till the end for complete information like benefits, registration process, the application process, important documents required, etc.
Table of Contents
UP Mahila Samarthya Yojana
This scheme is announced by the Government of Uttar Pradesh on 22 February 2021. Through this scheme, women of the state will be motivated towards employment and efforts will be made to improve their standard of living through home and cottage industries based on local resources. Under this scheme, markets will also be made available by the government for women to sell their produce. The budget of this scheme is Rs200 crores. This scheme will prove to be an ambitious plan for women’s empowerment and welfare. The implementation of this will be done by a two-step committee. One committee will be set up at the district level and the other committee will be formed at the state level.
Key Highlights Of UP Mahila Samarthya Yojana 2023
|Name of Scheme||UP Mahila Samarthya Yojana 2022|
|Launched By||Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Objective||Motivating women of the state for employment|
|Beneficiaries||Women of Uttar Pradesh|
|Officail Website||To be Launcehd soon|
UP Mahila Samarthya Yojana Objective
The main objective of this scheme is the Welfare and empowerment of women by motivating them for employment. There are about 90 lakh micro, small and medium industries in the state. Out of these, more than 80 lakh micro-units are installed. Which are operated under the Home and Cottage Industries. Women-run enterprises have a very important role in these industries, that why this scheme is launched by the Government Of Uttar Pradesh. With the help of this scheme enterprises run by women can be uplifted. The UP Mahila Samarthi Yojana will be implemented by the government by providing various types of facilities. Facilitation centers will be opened to provide these facilities. Facilities like packaging labeling barcoding etc. will be provided at these facility centers.
यूपी महिला सामर्थ्य योजना Implementation
In the first phase of this scheme, women’s general facility centers will be developed in 200 development blocks. Facilities like training, general production, and processing, technical research, and development, packaging, leveling, barcoding facilities will be provided at these centers. 90% of the expenses of each Facilitation Center will be borne by the State Government. Under this scheme, a two-tier committee will be formed at both the state and district levels. The district-level committee will be constituted under the chairmanship of the district magistrate and the district-level committee will have to work with the state-level steering committee to encourage employment for women in the state. The committee constituted in each district will identify and guide eligible women groups and organizations.
Need of UP Mahila Samarthya Yojana
This scheme is another step in the way of women’s empowerment. With the help, of this scheme employment is provided to the women of the state which will result in better economic conditions for women. With jobs in hand, women will become self-reliant, this will uplift society in various manners. Under this scheme general awareness, counseling programs, exposures, seminars, workshops, and training programs will be organized to promote the women of the state.
UP Mahila Samarthya Yojana 2023 के लाभ तथा विशेषताएं
Here we are discussing the key highlights and benefits of this scheme.
- UP Mahila Samarthi Yojana has been launched by the Government of Uttar Pradesh for the empowerment and welfare of women.
- Through this scheme, women of the state will be motivated towards employment.
- Under the यूपी महिला सामर्थ्य योजना efforts will be made to improve the standard of living of women through home and cottage industries based on local resources.
- Under this scheme, markets will also be made available by the government for women to sell their produce.
- This scheme is announced by the Uttar Pradesh government on 22 February 2021, while announcing the state budget.
- A budget of Rs 100 crore has been set by the government for the implementation of this scheme.
- This scheme will prove to be an ambitious plan for women empowerment and welfare.
- The scheme will be implemented through a two-tier committee. A committee will be set up at the district level and a committee will be formed at the state level.
- Through this scheme, the enterprises run by women will be uplifted.
- In the first phase, women general facility centres will be developed in 200 development blocks.
- Different types of training will be provided to women at these centres.
- 90% of the expenditure on each Facilitation Centre will be borne by the State Government.
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- Voter ID card
- Bank account statement
- Address proof
- Income certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
UP Mahila Samarthya Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must be the resident of Uttar Pradesh
- Applicant must be a woman.
Application Process of UP Mahila Samarthya Yojana
If you want to apply for this scheme then you have to wait for some time because the official website of this scheme is not launched yet. We will inform you as soon as the website launch. The process of applying under this scheme will be activated soon by the government. As soon as the process of applying for this scheme will be started by the government, we will definitely tell you through this article we request you to stay connected