UP Internship Scheme 2022 apply online | इंटर्नशिप योजना यूपी आवेदन फॉर्म | UP Internship Scheme In Hindi | UP Internship Scheme Application Status
On 9th February 2020 Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh State Shri Yogi Adityanath has announced Internship Scheme for the students. This scheme has been announced in a job fair organized at Gorakhpur University by the Department of Labour and Employment Exchange. In this article, you may able to grab all the scheme related information such as who can apply, how to apply, what the scheme is and other relevant information. Appliers have to read the further session of this page for detailed info.
UP Internship Scheme
UP Internship Scheme has been introduced for the students of class 10th, 12th and graduation pursuing employees to brighten their employment prospects. As per the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh State Shri Yogi Adityanath announcement, students would be liked to various technical institutes and industries. Under this scheme, the UP government will provide internship to the students for 6 months and one year. Students will get stipend of Rs. 2500/- per month in which the contribution of state government is Rs. 1000/- and the central government is Rs. 1500/-. The main objective of this scheme is to provide employment opportunity to the unemployed youth. For more scheme related information scroll the page down.
Highlights of UP Internship Scheme
|Name of the scheme||Internship Scheme|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath|
|Launched on||9th February 2020|
|Launched in||Uttar Pradesh state|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Duration||6 months or 1 year|
|Commencing date||Announced soon|
|Last date||Announced soon|
|Objective||Employment opportunities to unemployed youth|
|Stipend||Rs. 2500/- per month|
|Category||State government scheme|
- The government will help the interns in getting a job after completion of their internship
- The government will provide Rs. 2500/- per month as stipend
- 20% of girl will appoint in the state police department
- ITI and skill development centre will open in each tehsil
- HR Cell will be created for this scheme.
- Must be a student of 10th, 12th or pursuing graduation
- Appliers must belong to Uttar Pradesh state
- Educational certificates
- Address proof
- Aadhaar card
- Passport size photo
- Bank account details
Procedure to Apply for UP Internship Scheme
Appliers need to follow the further mentioned steps to apply for the scheme. Detailed procedure is not yet disclosed by the government we will update the procedure as issued by the government.
- Candidates need to go to the official website
- From the home page of the website you need to search the official notification of the internship scheme
- Now you need to read the information available in the notification carefully
- Thereafter you need to search the apply online link
- Read the application filling instructions and click continue
- Fill the details in the application form such as name, father name, date of birth, educational details, email, contact number and other as per the requirement
- Upload the required documents in the prescribed form in mentioned size
- Submit the application form after reviewing the details you entered in the form
- Must take a print out of the application form for further use.
Note: we will update the information as disclosed by the state government of Uttar Pradesh in the concern of this scheme.