The Government of Uttar Pradesh is doing enormous efforts to improve the lives of citizens of the state. This time the government has come up with a scheme called UP Gopalak Yojana. Under the यूपी गोपालक योजना, the loan will be provided to the unemployed youth of the state to start their own work. The loan will be provided from the banks to the citizens to start their dairy farm. So, today we are going to discuss the Uttar Pradesh Gopalak Yojana related details like eligibility criteria, objective, benefits, necessary documents required, etc. We will also share the step by step procedure to apply for the Yojana. So, readers are advised to go through the article completely to get more details of the scheme.
Table of Contents
UP Gopalak Yojana
The यूपी गोपालक योजना has been started by the Uttar Pradesh Government keeping in mind the unemployed youth of the state. Through UP Gopalak Yojana 2022, Loans will be provided to the unemployed youth by the concerned Bank. An amount of rupees 9,00,000 as the loan will be provided by the concerning Bank. Loan benefits will be provided to the applicants if only the applicant has a minimum of 20 Cows or 5 in the case of Buffaloes. Applicants who want to get the benefits of the Yojana have to make an animal farm of amount Rs 1.5 lakh to settle at least 10 animals from their own only. Citizens of the state who want to get the benefit of the scheme have to apply for the Yojana.
Highlights of यूपी गोपालक योजना
|UP Gopalak Yojana
|Uttar Pradesh Government
|Providing Loan to increase employment
|Unemployed youth of Uttar Pradesh
Uttar Pradesh Gopalak Yojana Objective
The Yojana has been launched in keeping the various current issues of unemployment in the state. Through this scheme, employment opportunities will be provided to unemployed youth. Loans will be provided by the bank to the citizens to start their Dairy work. This will help in increasing employment in the state. The scheme will help in empowering the youth of the state and ultimately help in increasing the econ0my of the country. Applicants have to follow the application procedure given below to get the benefits of the scheme.
UP Gopalak Yojana Benefits
- There are many benefits of the scheme yet some of the common benefits are listed as:
- The scheme will provide employment opportunities to the unemployed youth of the state.
- Under this yojana, the loan will be provided to the citizens to start their own dairy farm.
- This will help in increasing employment opportunities.
- People of the state we’ll get more interconnected.
- Other citizens of the state will also get good quality products such as milk, Ghee, Creme, etc.
- Animals will also so get proper accommodation for their livelihood.
- The 9 Lakh Rupees will be provided to the unemployed youth by the bank.
Eligibility Criteria for UP Gopalak Yojana
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh state.
- Only the unemployed youth are eligible for this scheme.
- He must have at least 20 Cows or 5 Buffaloes.
- The applicant must have an animal farm of Rs 1.5 lakh value to accommodate at least 10 animals.
- The annual income of the applicants must be less than Rs 1 Lakh.
- He must have a Bank Account.
UP Gopalak Yojana Documents Required
- Documents required to apply for are mentioned here
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Account
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photograph
UP Gopalak Yojana Application Procedure
- Eligible candidates have to follow a very simple application procedure to get the benefit of the scheme and it is as follows:
- Firstly, the applicant has to visit the nearest Health Officer and take the application form from the office.
- Provide all the necessary details to be filled-in in the application form.
- Attach all the mandatory documents with the application form.
- Check the application form carefully before submitting it.
- Now submit the application form to the health officer’s office.
- After that, your application form will be transferred to the animal health officer.
- On inspection, your application form will not be transferred to the directorate.
- Now a selection committee will decide whether to pass your application or to hold it.
- The selection committee will consist of many top Officers like C.D.O, President, C.V.O, etc.
- So in this way, you can apply for the yojana.
All the information related to the above Yojana has been provided by us. But, if you guys still have any queries or any problems, then you are most welcome. Please share your valuable comments and stay connected with us to get the yojana latest updates.