Nationwide Lockdown was announced by our Prime Minister due to COVID-19 (noval coronavirus) not to spread more in the country. Due to lockdown no one is allowed to go out of the house. In this situation only person who is serving in police department, hospitals and administration are allowed to go. Government also knows that the availability of essential goods for survival is necessary. So those shopkeepers who provide grocery, vegetables, milk can go out to provide services but they have to take permission from the government. Curfew e-pass is issued by the government to such persons.
About UP Curfew E-Pass
Curfew E-Pass is mandatory for all the persons who are providing essential goods and services. Pass will be issued for the lockdown period. Now you might have questions in your mind related to E-pass such as how you can apply for it, when the pass will sanction and many more. Here you will get all the details about the curfew pass such as applying process, process to track your application and other related information please have a look on the info sanction in this article.
Highlights about UP Curfew E-Pass
|Article about||Curfew E-Pass|
|Launched in||Utter Pradesh|
|Introduced By||Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath|
|Launched for||Essential goods and services providers|
|Launched period||Lockdown period|
|Benefits||Provide services during lockdown|
|Mode of application||Online|
Who can apply for curfew e-pass?
Grocery traders, milk vendors, chemists, person with medical emergency and person stuck outside the state can apply for e-pass.
UP Curfew E-Pass Online Registration Process
- To apply for the Uttar Pradesh curfew e- pass you have to go to the official website
- From the opened page you have to click “Apply e- pass” option
- A new page opens where you have to enter your mobile number
- Click “submit and generate OTP” option
- Now enter the OTP you received on the mobile number
- Click “verify” option and application form appears on the screen
- Fill the application form with the asked details such as your name, purpose, address and other asked details.
- Upload your recent passport size image along with ID proof and supporting documentation of your purpose.
- Submit the application form after reviewing the details you entered in the form.
Procedure To Track Your Application
- To track your Uttar Pradesh curfew e- pass the application you have to open the official website
- From the opened page you have to click “track your application” option
- A new page appears on the screen where you have to enter registration number and mobile number
- Click search your application option and status will appear on the screen
Chief Minister Helpline no 1076 has been issued for the common man. This number is issued to file complaint in case of facing problem-related to not getting the supply of essential goods and services. Or you may contact on 1800-180-5145 helpline number.