Sant Ravidas Shiksha Sahayata Yojana Registration| Apply Online| संत रविदास शिक्षा सहायता योजना| UP Sahayta Yojana| Sant Ravidas Shiksha Sahayata Yojana Kya Hai
Many government schemes and programmes are being started to help the labour section of Uttar Pradesh state. One such programme started by the government of Uttar Pradesh is Sant Ravidas Shiksha Sahayata Yojana 2021. Under the संत रविदास शिक्षा सहायता योजना 2021, the scholarship will be provided to the students of labour class families so that they can continue their education. So, today we are going to discuss the Uttar Pradesh Sahayta Yojana related details like eligibility criteria, objective, benefits, necessary documents required, etc. We will also share the step by step procedure to apply for the Yojana. So, readers are advised to go through the article completely to get more details of the scheme.
Sant Ravidas Shiksha Sahayata Yojana 2021
The new scheme called Sant Ravidas Shiksha Sahayata Yojana has been started by the Uttar Pradesh Labour Department on the labour day as a gift to the labour class Section of the state. Under संत रविदास शिक्षा सहायता योजना, the scholarship will be provided to the children’s of the labour studying in government schools and institutions as an aid to continue their education in a peaceful manner. Students studying from class 1 to 12 can apply for this scholarship benefit. Diploma and ITI students can also avail of the benefits of the scheme.
Highlights of संत रविदास शिक्षा सहायता योजना
|Yojana Name||Sant Ravidas Shiksha Sahayata Yojana 2021|
|Launched by||Uttar Pradesh Government|
|Objective||Providing scholarship to help students from labor class|
|Beneficiary||Labor class students of Uttar Pradesh|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Sant Ravidas Shiksha Sahayata Yojana Registration
Students from class 1st to graduation can avail of the benefits of the scheme. So, interested students can now apply to get the scholarship. Registration for the scholarship Yojana has already started. Candidates can apply online or offline yojana. Only Students studying in certified state government colleges or schools are eligible to apply for this yojana. The applicant has to go to the official website of the scheme to apply online for this program. Detailed application procedure (online or offline) for the yojana is given below. So, continue till the end to know more details of the yojana.
|From Class 1 to 5||Rs 100 Monthly|
|From Class 6 to 8||Rs 150 Monthly|
|From Class 09 to 10||Rs 200 Monthly|
|Class 11th and 12th||Rs 250 Monthly|
|For courses related to ITI or equivalent training in government institutions||Rs 500 Monthly|
|For polytechnic or equivalent courses in government institutions||Rs 800 Monthly|
|For engineering or equivalent courses in government institutions||Rs 3,000 Monthly|
|For medical course courses in government institutions||Rs 5,000 Monthly|
संत रविदास शिक्षा सहायता योजना 2021 Objective
The Yojana has been started by the government by keeping in mind the various objectives. Through this scheme, scholarships will be provided to the student it so that they can continue their education without any hindrance. The amount of scholarship will range from rupees 100 to 5000. This will help the labor class families to continue their children’s education and will also reduce the burden from their heads. Children’s of these labor class families will now compete from the other students of the society. This will provide them an equal opportunity to study higher.
Sant Ravidas Shiksha Sahayata Yojana Benefits and Features
- Under this, the scholarship will be provided to students from the labor class.
- An amount of Rs 100 to Rs 5,000 will be given under this scholarship scheme.
- The yojana will help in providing education to all the students from the labor class.
- Candidates applying for this yojana must be of age less than 25 years from the cut off date 01 July of every year.
- Students applying for this scholarship program can’t be benefitted from any other government program.
- The applicant must be studying in a regular course with at least 60% attendance.
- Rs 8,000 and Rs 12,000 will also be provided to the students studying in Egineering and Medical courses.
- Not more than 2 children of a family can avail of the benefit of this scheme.
- The applicant must be studying in any state government or central government registered college or school.
- Students will be paid on a quarterly basis in this scheme.
Eligibility for Sant Ravidas Shiksha Sahayata Yojana 2021
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh state.
- Only those students can apply whose parents are registered worker in Board of Labor.
- Maximum age for applying for the scholarship is 25 years.
- Student must be studying in state or central government certified school or college.
- Only two candidates of a family can apply for the scheme.
- Family income of the applicants parent must be less than 1,20,000.
Documents required to apply for are mentioned here
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Account Details
- School Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photograph
Sant Ravidas Shiksha Sahayata Yojana 2021 Application Procedure
- To apply for the scholarship scheme, you first have to go to the nearest Labor Office or Tehsildar Office.
- Take the application form from the office.
- Provide all the necessary details to be filled-in in the application form.
- Attach all the mandatory documents with the application form.
- Now submit the application form to the same office.
- Check all the details properly before submitting it.
- For more details, you can have a look at the Official Website of the scheme.
All the information related to the above post has been shared by us. If anyone is having any problem or any query, than he is free to contact at the helpline number 18001805412. Kindly stay connected to get more information about the scheme.