Nivesh Mitra has been launched by the UP State govt. to facilitate the various online services under the Single Window Portal for business startup and entrepreneurs. Nivesh Mitra (niveshmitra.up.nic.in) provides a number of online services such as safety, security, Legal Metrology, environmental issue clearances and Non-objection certificate (NOC) from concerned departments. The small, medium and large business startup and entrepreneurs may easily register under UP Nivesh Mitra portal and apply for all required NOCs. The aim of the Nivesh Mitra is to serve transparency among the various government department and startups enterprises.
UP Single Window Portal
At the time of setting up a new factory, enterprises and industry you have to get the various clearances/approvals NOCs from the state government’s related departments to your business startups and So for reducing the timelines for clearances/approvals, the UP State Government has launched Nivesh Mitra Single Window Portal for all existing, prospective investors & entrepreneurs for filling and submitting various online application forms of relevant department.
Brief Summary of Nivesh Mitra
|Scheme Name||Nivesh Mitra portal|
|Launched by||UP govt.|
|Launched date||4th June 2009|
|Ministry||Ministry of industrial development|
|Start date to apply||Available now|
|Last date to apply||No last Date|
|Objective||To boost industrial development|
|Beneficiary||To Enable ease of doing business|
|Category||State govt. Scheme|
Key Features of Nivesh Mitra portal
- The portal will reduce time duration of clearances/approvals NOCs.
- Transparent, unified, one-stop solution for an investor onboarding & time-bound delivery of services.
- Online access, document submission & processing of application forms for setting up of industries/enterprises.
- It will enable the applicant to track application status from time to time.
- Grievance redressal/Online feedback submission on draft government policies.
Benefits of UP Nivesh Mitra
There are the following benefit of the portal-
- At one portal you will get all NOCs and approvals.
- Reduces timelines for clearances/approvals.
- Nivesh Mitra Provides transparency.
- Portal provides all relevant information, Government orders, and process flows of all concerned departments.
- The applicant can make payments towards processing fee of applications online.
List Of Govt. Dept Covered Under Nivesh Mitra
|Sr. No.||Department Name||Sr. No.||Department Name|
|1.||Directorate of Industries||2.||Pollution Control Board|
|9.||Electrical Safety||10.||Food & Drug Admin.|
|11.||Forest||12.||Stamps and Registration|
|13.||Revenue Department||14.||Registrar Firms and Society|
|15.||Legal Metrology||16.||Public Works Department|
|19.||Industrial Development Authority|
Working Process of UP Nivesh Mitra
- In the first step, you have to register yourself under Nivesh Mitra portal.
- In the second step clicks on the related department under which you want to apply for NOCs.
- After a successful application, you will get the Application Tracking Id.
- This application tracking ID enables you to track the status of your application process.
- Now in the second phase, the related department will give you the approval and NOCs after physical inspection of your factory, industry etc.
How To Register Under Nivesh Mitra Portal
Following are the steps entrepreneur need to follow to register:
- Open the official website of the Nivesh Mitra, Single Window Portal, Government of Uttar Pradesh which is “niveshmitra.up.nic.in”
- From the home page of the website you need to click “register here” option
- Now on the page open on the screen, you have to fill the details in the registration form such as company/ enterprise name, entrepreneur name, email id and mobile number
- Enter the captcha code appears on the screen and click register option
- After that, you will receive a login id and email via mail with an authentication link
- Now you need to click on the link and a web page appears on the screen where you need to click “click here to verify mobile number”
- Enter the OTP you received and click “Verify OTP”
- Now click “click here to proceed for login” option
- Now enter the login ID/ email ID, password and captcha appears on the screen
- Click “login” option and you can change your password by click “change password”
- Create your new password and click submit option
For any query you can contact on helpline number 0522 – 2238902 or email @ nivesh.mitra-up[at]gov[dot]in.
|New Registration||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|State Govt. Scheme||Click Here|
|Central govt. Scheme||Click Here|
All new business startup or entrepreneurs who already doing business can apply for registration under Nivesh Mitra
This portal is a one-stop solution for Information/ NOCs/ Licenses/ Approvals/ support to investors who want to start new business.
This portal will help the entrepreneur or business startups for various approvals from the concerned government department along with NOCs and Licenses facility which is required to run the business.
No, one can register any time. There is no end date for registration.