Today’s world is the world of digitization and modernization. To move a step ahead in the digital world it is necessary to know the use of the latest technology. Government has taken many steps to educate the people about the latest technology. State Government of Tripura also took another initiative by launching Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana. You must be desired to know about this yojana. If yes then you will get all the yojana related information available in this article.
Table of Contents
About Tripura Yuba Yogayog Yojana
Tripura Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana has been announced by the Education Minister Ratan Lal Nath on Wednesday, 4th March 2020 during a meeting of the council of ministers. As per this scheme, the Government of Tripura state will distribute Rs. 5000/- to the beneficiaries. Government has sanctioned an amount of Rs 7.30 crore for this scheme. Now the question arises here who can be the beneficiary of this scheme, who can apply for this scheme and many other questions are there. To get answers to all your questions you have to read this article till the end very carefully.
Key Points of Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana
|Name of the scheme
|Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana
|Wednesday, 4th March 2020
|Education Minister Ratan Lal Nath
|Cash for buying Smartphone
|State government scheme
|Mode of application
Features of Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana
- This scheme is beneficial for 14,608 students of the state in 38 educational institutions
- This scheme is for the final year of the undergraduate level students
- Beneficiaries will get Rs. 5000/- for buying a smartphone
- Beneficiaries will get the amount directly into their bank account
- Applicant must pursue a degree course in government colleges/ Institute/ University in Tripura
- The Applicant must be a permanent resident of the state
- Applicant must have a bank account
- Aadhar card
- Passport size photo
- Residence proof
- Age proof
- Educational proof
- Bank account detail etc.
Procedure To Apply Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana
Students, application procedure for Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana is not yet disclosed by the state government of Tripura. Detailed procedure to apply for the scheme will release by the education department of Tripura soon. We will update the detailed procedure as released. Following are the steps which are commonly used in application procedure:
- To apply all the eligible contenders have to visit the official website
- From home page search online registration link
- Click on the link and registration form will appear on the screen
- Enter the asked details in the application form such as name, father name, educational qualification, date of birth, gender, Aadhar card, address, college/ institute, university, bank account number and other important details.
- Upload the necessary documents along with passport size photo in the prescribed form
- Submit the application form and take a print out of it for further use
Note: Stay tuned with our website for more updates and details about the scheme.