Telangana Crop Loan Waiver Scheme Status | Telangana Crop Loan Waiver Scheme Online Apply| Telangana Crop Loan Waiver Login| Crop Loan Waiver Scheme Application Form
As the government of other states, Telangana state government has also taken initiative for the farmers and launch Crop Loan Waiver Scheme. The scheme was announced by the Chief Minister K Chandrashekhar Rao during the state assembly that he will fulfil the promise at the time of the election. If you are a farmer of Telangana and curious about the scheme then you are on the right page, we will provide you with all the important information related to this scheme as released by the government yet. Please have a look at the content sanctioned further to collect the important info.
About Crop Loan Waiver Scheme Telangana
Crop Loan Waiver Scheme has been announced for the welfare of the farmers. Crop loan waiver will be given up to Rs. 1 Lakh to the farmers in five phases. Under this scheme, the state government has promised to waive off the crop loan of Rs. 25000/- in the first phase and rest from Rs. 25000/- to Rs. 1 Lakh will be waived off in next four phases in four years. For the first phase, the government has sanctioned budget amount to Rs. Rs 1,198 crore for the year 2020-21. For the next four phases Rs 24,738 crore is required and State government had earmarked Rs 6,225 crore in the budget under the scheme towards the first instalment.
Overview of Telangana Crop Loan Waiver Scheme
|Name of the scheme||Crop Loan Waiver Scheme|
|Launched by||Chief Minister K Chandrashekhar Rao|
|Official website||Disclosed soon|
Features of Telangana Crop Loan Waiver Scheme
- Crop loan waiver will be given up to Rs. 1 Lakh
- Crop loan waiver will be given in five phases
- In the first phase, Govt will waive off Rs. 25000/- of crop loan.
- This scheme is applicable for all those crops whose sanctioned the loan amount after 1st April 2014 and outstanding till 11 December 2018.
- Disbursement of the crop loan waiver is done by commercial banks, cooperative credit institutions including urban cooperative banks and regional rural banks.
- State Govt Has Sanctioned Rs, 1,198 crore For this scheme for the year 2020-21 budget
- This scheme is beneficial for 5.83 lakh farmers of the state
Benefits of the scheme
- The State Govt will waive of Up to Rs. 25000/- crop loan in the first phase
- Applicants will get the amount by cheque
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Telangana state
- Applicant’s crop loan was must sanctioned or renewed after 1st April 2014
- Loan repayment was outstanding till 11th December 2018.
Loans Waived Off Under TS Crop Loan Waiver Scheme
- Short-term production loans
- Crop loans against gold given by-
- Scheduled commercial banks
- Cooperative credit institutions including-
- Urban cooperative banks
- Regional rural banks
Disbursement of Benefits In Telangana Crop Loan Waiver Scheme
In an announcement made on 17th March 2020 by Agriculture Secretary B Janardhan Reddy it has been stated that an IT portal will be developed for the farmers. With the help of this portal collection, processing of the data and finalisation of beneficiaries outstanding and eligible loan amounts for extending the benefit has been decided by the department. Thereafter banks will prepare the list of farmers with outstanding loan amounts village wise in the prescribed form and submit the same to the concerned authorities after that final list of the beneficiaries will be prepared by the department.
Application Procedure Of Telangana Crop Loan Waiver Scheme
- To apply for the scheme, the applicant has to visit the official website of the scheme.
- From the homepage of the website, click on the Apply Now option.
- A new page having an application form will open on the device screen.
- Provide all the details to be filled in Hindi application form.
- Kindly attached the necessary documents with the application form.
- After providing all the details, click on the submit option.
- In this way you can successfully register for the scheme.
- For Login, the applicant has to visit the official website of the scheme.
- From the homepage of the website, click on the Login option.
- Provide the username and password.
- Now click on the Login option.
As per the announcement a monitoring and grievance redressal system is also established by the government at mandal, district and state level. Every representation will be disposed off within 30 days by the concerned authorities as you file your application. The confirmed procedure to file your grievance application will disclose thereafter.
Note: stay conned with our website we will update the details as released by the department further. As soon as the state government will announce any update regarding the scheme in future.