Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme of Telangana government provide Onetime financial Aid of Rs. Rs 1, 00,116/-. For the year of 2019 Apply online Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam @telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in t official website of State government. Under Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme the eligible candidates may apply easily. All special categories of the State (SC/ST/ OBC) may avail the benefits of Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam. The objective of the Scheme is to provide financial support to economic weaker reserved categories of the state.
New- Recently State Government has raised the 25% Financial Assistance for Disabled women. The state govt. will now offer Rs. 1,25,145 to women with disabilities on the occasion of their marriage. The purpose of raising the amount is to empower the disabled women so that they can marry easily.
Telangana Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam
Telangana government is providing the Rs. 1 Lakh financial aid to the economic weaker communities of Schedule caste (SC), Schedule Tribe (ST) and Other Backward Class (OBC). This financial aid is given for the Girls Marriage purpose. Initially the scheme has been started in the year of 2014 month October. Check Telangana Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam eligibility criteria, key feature and apply online process in just below section.
About Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme
|Scheme name||Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme|
|Launched date||14 October 2014|
|Launched by||Telangana State|
|Start date to apply||Available Now|
|Last date to apply||No date declared yet|
|Objective||To provide financial aids for girls marriage|
Silent Features of Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme
- Scheme Covers SC/St, minorities (BC-A, BC-B, BC-c), and the Economically Backward Class of the state.
- Scheme enables the girl to avail the support by applying online.
- This scheme serves financial assistance for girl’s marriage.
- Financial assistance is Rupee One Lakh.
Required Document for Kalyana Lakshmi
The following document are required under scheme-
- Aadhaar card of the applicant.
- The unmarried girl must have completed 18 years of age at the time of marriage.
- Birth certificate of the bride issued by the competent authority.
- Caste certificate.
- Domicile Certificate
- Income certificate not older than 6 months from the date of marriage
- Bank account for both bride and bride’s mother
- Wedding Card (optional)
- Check Rythu Bandhu Scheme
How to Apply Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Kalyana Lakshmi @ telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in
- We are also providing you all the direct links in the below section to apply scheme.
- Click on the Kalyana Lakshmi Shadi Mubarak Section.
- A New Window will open with Registration/application and edit menu.
- Click on the Registration section.
- When you will click on a registration section a new window will open with application form.
- Provide all the required details in registration form.
- Click on submit button. After successfully registration a Application Id Will provided to you.
Application Status of Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam
If you successfully applied under the Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam and wants to check the Application Status then to may check the application status by the provided direct links.
|Apply online (SC/ST/BC/EBC)||Click Here|
|Check Application Status||Click Here|
|Edit application form||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|State Govt. Scheme||Click Here|
|Central Govt. Scheme||Click Here|