TS New Aasara Pension Scheme has been revised by the CM of Telangana Mr K. Chandrashekar Rao. In Revised Aasara Pension Scheme Government has hiked pension amount for old age, widows, weavers, toddy tappers, HIV/AIDS infected citizens, beedi workers, filaria patient & Disable persons. It is pre election promise of Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) Political Party. The hiked pension amount under the New Aasara Pension Scheme will be given from month of June 2019. If you are the citizen of the state and want to apply under TS New Aasara Pension Scheme the Firstly check complete information regarding scheme in just below the section.
Telangana Revised Aasara Pension Scheme
According to the announcement of Government Now All existing Pension Amount under Aasara Pension Yojana has been revised and now State Government will bear an extra burden of Rs12,000 crore annually. Telangana Chief Minister has made an announcement of revision under pension on 29th May 2019. Department of Rural Development, Government of Telangana is working a nodal agency under. Every Year by inviting Aasara Pension Scheme Application Form Nodal Agency Provides the Pension benefits to the beneficiaries.
Objective of TS New Aasara Pension Scheme 2019-20
The Telangana Government wants to provide better opportunities of survivals to all eligible beneficiaries so that all beneficiaries can live self-reliant and fulfill their daily needs from monthly pension. TS Aasara Pension Scheme 2019-20 hiked amounts will create more options of better livelihoods. This scheme will empower beneficiaries in financial manner.
Benefits of Aasara Pension 2019
- The scheme is 100 percent Government Funded Scheme
- Pension will be given Monthly Basis
- The Amount of Pension will be transferred through direct bank transfer Method.
- Scheme will make beneficiary independent
Highlights of Old Age/Widow Pension Yojana
|Scheme Name||Aasara Pension Scheme|
|Launched by||Chief Minister of State|
|Department||Department Of Rural Development|
|Revision Date of Scheme||28th May 2019|
|Extra Cost of Scheme||Rs 12000 crore|
|Beneficiary||Citizen of the State|
|Benefits||Financial Pension Support on Monthly Basis|
|Objective||To Serve better option of survival|
|Start Date to Apply||Available Now|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Type of Scheme||State Govt. Scheme|
Check Also Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme
Number of Beneficiary
|Type of Beneficiary||Number of Beneficiary|
Old Age Pension Eligibility
- The age of Applicant should be more than or equal 65 years
- Age Proof
- Economically weaker section Old Age citizen may apply.
- Landless agriculture labourers, rural artisans/craftsmen slum dwellers, persons earning their livelihood on daily basis in the informal sector like porters, coolies, rickshaw pullers, hand cart pullers, fruit / flower sellers, snake charmers, rag pickers, cobblers, destitute and other similar categories irrespective of rural or urban areas.
Widows Pension Eligibility
- The Minimum age required is 18 years.
- Age Proof of applicant
- Death Certificate of Husband
- Homeless, Economically weaker section, Destitute womens
Read More Rythu Bandhu Scheme
Toddy Tappers Eligibility
- Minimum age required is 50 years
- Age Proof of applicant
- Only one pension in a family
- certificate issued by concerned department
Disabled Person Eligibility Criteria
- In case of Hearing Impaired, the minimum disability should be 51%.
- Disable Certificate issued by Chief Medical officer of the related District.
- Women headed households with no able bodied earning members will get preference.
Common Required Document under Each Category
- Filled Application Form in Hard Copy
- Aadhaar Card
- Adress Proof
- Income Certificate
- Bank Account Passbook
- Post Office Saving Account
- IFSC Code
- Mobile Number
Details of Revised Amount in Aasara Pension Scheme
|Type of Beneficiary||Old Amount (In Rs)||Revised Amount (In Rs )|
Step to Apply TS Aasara Pension Scheme 2019-20
- Applicants who want to apply for Aasara Pension Scheme 2019-20 Firstly they have to Download the Aasara Pension Application Form PDF. Then Take a Print out of the Application Form. you may also purchase it form any TS Meeseva Centre under the state.
- We are also providing you TS Aasara Pension Scheme Application Form. In the Just below of this section
- Now Fill Application form carefully with all the required details such as basic Details,Personal Details, Resdiential Details and Bank account details
- After that attach the entire document with the Pension application Form.
- After filling application form submit your Application to your Regional Gram Panchayat Secretary / Village Revenue Officer in the rural area and Bill Collector in Urban area.
- After the Verification of your Application Form and document Aasara Pension cards are distributed for the relevant category.
- The Pension Amount of selected Beneficiary is transferred through DBT between dates of 1st to 7th of every month.
Check Status under Aasara New Pension Scheme
- Now After Applying for Pension Scheme its time to check your Application Status at the official website@ www.aasara.telangana.gov.in.
- Firstly Visit at the official web portal.
- Now at the homepage of the website you will get the “Search Beneficiary Details” Option.
- Now click on this option and open a new window with some Required Details as shown in figure.
- After Entering your Application Number ,District,Panchayat and all required details click on the search button.