TNPDS Smart Ration Card service has launched by the Tamil Nadu state government. Under the TNPDS Electronic Card government was changed the ration in the digital form and also linked the entire new and existing beneficiary with AADHAR Card. This scheme has started under the ministry of food supply and consumer protection department of Tamil Nadu. By the help of new TNPDS Smart Ration Card service you can easily Change Address, Change the head of the family and add or remove your family member as per the requirement.
TNPDS Ration Card details
Today we are going to deliver you the information about the new stared scheme of Tamil Nadu Government which is known as TNPDS Ration Card. Now government changed all old Ration card with the digital electronic ration card. If you are the native of the state and want to apply for TNPDS Digital Ration Card then check the complete information respectively.
Brief Summary of TNPDS Smart Ration Card
|Scheme Name||TNPDS Smart Ration Card|
|Launched By||Tamil Nadu State government|
|Start date to apply||Available|
|Last date to apply||No last date|
|Ministry||Food supply and consumer protection department|
|Category||State govt. Scheme|
Document Required for TNPDS Smart Card
- AADHAR Card
- Address Proof
- Income Certificate
- Domicile certificate
Benefits of TNPDS Ration Card
- You can easily add or remove your Family member
- Provide the transparency.
- Better co ordination between consumer and government
- Easy to access
- Easily check Status Online
TNPDS Card Apply Online
Tamil Nadu Public Distribution System (TNPDS) Card can be applied through the online mode only. You have to collect the all the above mentioned document for registering under the TNPDS Smart Ration Card scheme. We are providing you TNPDS Card Apply Online information step by step Process
- Go to the official website. The link of official website is available in the below section.
- Click on apply online TNPDS smart electronic ration.
- When you will click on Application form section a new window will open with the TNPDS online application Registration form.
- Fill all the required detail to you and your family members.
- Upload all the mandatory document
- Click on the submit button
- After the submission of the online Application form your filled TNPDS Application will be forwarded to the Food supply and consumer protection department
- Then authorized authority will verify your application form and add you in the beneficiary list if you will be find eligible.
- You can easily check the TNPDS Card Check Status online by your application form number
TNPDS Card Check Status
If you have already applied for the TNPDS Smart Ration Card and want to check the Status of TNPDS Smart Ration Card then you may it it easily by clicking on the direct links which is given below. For checking the TNPDS Ration Card Status you have to enter the application reference number was sent to their registered mobile number during card registration.
|Central Govt. Scheme|
Tamil Nadu TNPDS Ration Card Helpline number
If you are facing any problem in Tamil Digital Ration Card then contact to the Given Toll free helpline number.
- 1967 (a) 1800-425-5901