TN Young Advocate Welfare Scheme 2020 has been launched by the Bar Council of Tamil Nadu & Puducherry. Under this scheme the organization will provide financial help to the advocates who recently passed LAW degree and started practice. Interested people who want to grab the benefits of this scheme need to know the detailed information about it. Grab all the scheme related details such as eligibility condition, application procedure, documents required, benefits of the scheme and many more from this article.
TN Young Advocate Welfare Scheme
To become an independent practitioner as a lawyer it will take time at least 2 to 4 years the newly passed law degree holder have to work. For the time period it is quite difficult to even meet their daily expenses. To help them on 2nd July, 2020 Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu Edappadi K. Palaniswami has officially announced a new scheme for young lawyers who started practice as lawyer named “Young Advocate Monthly Allowance Scheme”.
Read more: Amma Two Wheeler Scheme
As per this scheme the authorities will provide a monthly stipend to the beneficiaries during the first two years of their law practice as Advocate.
Highlights of the scheme
|Name of the scheme||Young Advocate Monthly Allowance Scheme|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Edappadi K. Palaniswami|
|Launched in||Tamil Nadu|
|Launched on||July 2nd 2020|
|Mode of application||Online|
This scheme is beneficial for about 1500 to 2000 advocates who recently started practicing. Beneficiaries will get an amount of Rs. 3,000 per month as stipend for the period of first two years of practicing.
- Advocate must be a citizen of Tamil Nadu
- An Advocates must practice in Tamil Nadu
- Advocates must be registered with Tamil Nadu Bar Council
- Advocates must be a registered voter have his/ her name in voters list of the state
- Bar council registration proof
- Voter card
- Aadhar card
- Qualification certificate etc.
To apply for the scheme online application form is available on the bar council website. You need to follow the further mentioned steps:
- Open the Official website of the Bar Council of Tamil Nadu & Puducherry
- From home page you have to scroll and search the link “Online Application for the Monthly Stipend For Young Junior Advocates”
- Click on it and a new page will appear on the screen
- Read the important instruction and click the apply link
- Application form will appear on the screen where you have to enter all the significant information
- Upload the documents which are mandatory
- Review the application form and select submit option
Android Mobile Application
Mobile application of Bar Council of Tamil Nadu & Puducherry is also available, following are the steps to download the mobile app:
- Go to Google Play store
- Go to the search bar
- Search “BCTNPY”
- Click install option
- Let it install in your phone
- Ph: 044 2534 2739/ 044 2535 2595/ 8925126438
- Email ID email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org