Tamil Nadu government always launches many schemes for the benefit of the students. The state government started Thiranari Thervu Thittam scheme with an aim to provide guidance to the students of the state. Thiranari Thervu Thittam launched this program on Wednesday. The announcement about the scheme was made in the inauguration of the Indian Institute of Technology’s (IIT-Madras) outreach program.
Table of Contents
Thiranari Thervu Thittam Scheme
Through this Thiranari Thervu Thittam, the state government wants to motivate the students of the state to pursue careers in the electronic sciences. The students who want to continue their education in the field of electronics will receive support from IIT-Madras under this scheme. IIT-Madras will be supporting and guiding one lakh students yearly. This will be the golden opportunity for the many students. As per Thiranari Thervu Thittam, it is decided that IIT-Madras will be giving lectures and hands-on training to students of rural government schools. The students of grades 9 through 12 will be attending the lectures and training. Students will also be given 1,000 rupees monthly as stipend.
Thiranari Thervu Thittam Scheme Overview
|Name of Article||Thiranari Thervu Thittam Scheme|
|Initiated By||Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Introduced by||Chief Minister M.K Stalin|
|Beneficiary||Students of the state|
|Benefits||To offer financial help for education|
|Monthly Stipend||1000/- Rupees Per Month|
|Website||Will be updated soon|
The main aim to start Thiranari Thervu Thittam is to motivate government school studentsto enrol in top institutions. Through this scheme, the state government wants to provide opportunity of getting trained in the top prestigious institutions. The scheme will benefit the students who have interest in the field of electronics.
- Under the Thervu Thittam scheme, students will get financial assistance.
- With the help of the program, girls’ students will be motivated to continue higher education.
- The Thiranari Thervu Thittam Yojana will be providing golden opportunity to the students.
- From the government schools, 1000 students will be selected and they will get training at universities such as the Indian Institute of Technology, Madras.
- After successful implementation of the scheme, the literacy rate of the state will improve.
- Through this initiative, more students will be educated in the Tamil Nadu state.
- Students of the Tamil Nadu state can take benefit of the scheme.
- As per the scheme, priority will be given to the individual from remote government schools.
- Keep in mind that an individual should have interest in fields such as semiconductor technologies and electronics.
- Students who recently entered in the 10th grade are permitted to take part in the scheme.
- Latest Passport size Photo
- Aadhaar Card
- School ID Card
- Active Mobile Number
- Age Certificate
- Details of Bank
Application Process for Thiranari Thervu Thittam Scheme
This is the recently started scheme, so the authorities have not revealed the official website and the application process. You should frequently check the latest updates to know more about the scheme.
Chief Minister M.K Stalin introduced the Scheme.
Students of the Tamil Nadu state can take benefit of theThervu Thittam Scheme.