Pongal 2019 is the famous festival of Tamil Nadu State. This year government is going to giving Rs 1000 & Gift Hampers to Ration Card holder families in the state. Pongal 2019 will begin from Tuesday 15 January to Friday 18 January 2019. The Tamil Nadu government will give Rs 1000 & Gift Hampers to 2.01 crore families in the state. The Pongal 2019 Gift Hamper will contain rice, sugar, raisins, cashew nut and cardamom. The objective of providing this financial initiative is that every family of the state can celebrate pongal 2019 lots of excitement.
TN Ration Card Pongal 2019 Gift
The Every citizen of TN State who have their own ration Card will Get Rs 1000 & Gift hamper to celebrate the Pongal 2019 Festival. This gift hamper will contain rice, sugar, raisins, cashew nut and cardamom. This financial initiative will be distributed districts wise except Tiruvarur, where election code of conduct is in effect. A cash support of Rs. 1,000 per family will help to celebrate Pongal festival 2019 with lots of encourage.
About Pongal 2019 Initiative
The objective of providing Rs 1000 & Gift Hampers on Pongal Festival 2019 to Tamil Nadu State citizen is that government wants to provide financial assistance so that every citizen can enjoy the festival. From 15th January 2019 Pongal Festival are going to start in all over the state and before the starting of the Pongal 2019 government will distribute the Rs 1000 & Gift Hampers. Check Aadhaar Enrollment Scheme
Silent features of Pongal Rs 1000 & Gift Hampers
There are following silent features-
- Under the scheme 2.10 Crore families will be covered.
- The initiative will be given before the stating of Pongal festival.
- Government will bear a cost of Rs 2010 Crore.
- The citizen will be covered district wise
How to Get Ponga 2019 Gift Hamper
- The government will distribute these cash initiative & Gift hamper before the 15th January 2019.
- This initiative will be distribute district wise.
- Contact to the regional responsible department to get Ponga 2019 Gift Hamper
- There is no online method is available for Pongal 2019 initiative
|State Govt. Scheme||Click Here|
|Central Govt. Scheme||Click Here|