Aadhaar Enrollment Doorstep Scheme has launched by the Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu Mr. K Palaniswami. Objective of the scheme is to enroll the kids of below 5 years under the UIDAI Enrollment system. After successful enrollment of the kids under Aadhaar Enrollment Doorstep Scheme the UIDAI will issue 12 digits permanent unique identification. The 12 Digit UIDAI Aadhar Number contains all detail of the citizens such as their name, personal details & bio metric data etc. To implement Enrollment Doorstep Scheme government will spend a cost of Rs 13.61 crore.
Tamil Nadu Below 5 Years Kids UIDAI Enrollment
Recently on Monday dated 17th December 2018 Government of Tamil Nadu launched a scheme which is known as Aadhaar Enrollment Doorstep Scheme. This Scheme will provide a facility to the citizen of Tamil Nadu for enrolling their below 5 Years Kids under the UIDAI Enrollment System.
Implementation Of Doorstep Scheme
The Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu has provided seven Aadhaar kits that contain laptop computers and bio metric machines to Social Welfare Department officials. By the help of these Aadhar Enrolllement Kits the responsible department will enroll your kids in Tamil Nadu 5 Years Kids UIDAI Enrollment scheme.
Brief Detail Of Tamil Nadu Doorstep Scheme
|Scheme Name||Aadhaar Enrollment Doorstep Scheme|
|Launched By||CM Mr. K Palaniswami|
|Launched Date||17th December 2018|
|Objective||To enroll below 5 Years Kids under UIDAI|
|Cost of the scheme||INR 13.61 Crore|
|Category||State Govt. Scheme|
Benefits of Aadhaar Doorstep Scheme
- This scheme will boost up the enrollment of kids In UIDAI
- The entire Kids below 5 years will get their own Aadhar Number for availing government scheme benefits.
- This Scheme will ensure 100% enrollment of kids.
- Kid’s parents may easily enroll their kids under the UIDAI at their home.
- Time saving scheme.
- The kids enrollment will be done at free of cost.
Key Features of Aadhaar Enrollment Doorstep Scheme
- The total cost of the scheme is INR 13.61 Crore.
- Till now government provided seven Aadhaar kits.
- Under the scheme total 1,302 kits will be set up in 434 child development scheme offices across the state.
- The Enrollment Kits contains Laptop, Bio metric machines for finger print & Iris scanning.