Mukhyamantri SC ST Udyami Yojana has been started by the Chief Minister of Bihar Mr. Nitesh Kumar. The objective of Mukhyamantri SC ST Udyami Yojana is to provide better opportunities of employment to the youth of the state. Bihar CM SC/ST Enterprenurship scheme will set up self employment for the educated unemployed youth of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes classes. Here we are providing you Chief Minister Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes Entrepreneurs scheme Registration cum application form, Projects list, Eligibility, Benefits & Apply online Method.
Objective of Bihar SC ST Udyami Yojana
The one and only objective of Mukhyamantri SC ST Udyami Yojana is to promote the better employment opportunities and set up self employment for the educated unemployed youth of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes classes. This scheme will surely improve the employment ratio and serve a better livelihood to SC/ST Youth of the state. Under the Mukhyamantri SC ST Udyami Yojana 2019 state government will provide Financial Support & Interest free loans check out the all benefits of the scheme in below section
Bihar SC ST Udyami Yojana Affiliated Institution
- BIHAR STATE FINANCIAL CORPORATION
- CHANDRAGUPTA INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT, PATNA
- DEPARTMENT OF INDUSTRIES
- DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE, PATNA
- BIHAR STARTUP FUND TRUST
- BIHAR STATE KHADI & VILLAGE INDUSTRIES BOARD
- LN MISHRA INSTITUTE, PATNA
Benefits of Bihar CM SC/ST Entrepreneurship scheme
Under the Bihar Chief Minister Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes Entrepreneurs scheme a number of benefits such as a loan of 5 lakhs will be made available to them without any interest, provision to grant up to 50% of the cost of the project. In addition, for the benefit of all the beneficiaries, training and project monitoring committee will be incurred at the rate of Rs 25,000 /
Read Also SHREYAS Scheme 2019
About Mukhyamantri SC ST Udyami Yojana
|Scheme Name||Mukhyamantri SC ST Udyami Yojana|
|Launched by||CM Nitesh Kumar|
|Department||Industry department of Bihar Govt.|
|Start date to apply||Available Now|
|Last date to apply||Not Yet Declared|
|Category||State Govt. Scheme|
Key Factors of CM SC ST Udyami Yojana
- A loan of 5 lakhs will be made available to them without any interest.
- There is a provision to grant up to 50% of the cost of the project.
- In addition, for the benefit of all the beneficiaries, training and project monitoring committee (PMA) will be incurred at the rate of Rs 25,000/-
Eligibility of Mukhyamantri SC ST Udyami Yojana
- Resident of Bihar
- Under the Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribes category.
- Atleast 10 + 2 or Intermediate, IETI, Polytechnic Diploma or equivalent should be passed.
- 18 years of age or older.
- Unit proprietorship firm, partnership firm, LLP or PVT. Ltd. Company is registered under
Check Out Career Opportunities After 12th
How to Apply for Mukhyamantri SC ST Udyami Yojana
- The aspirants who wish to apply Mukhyamantri SC ST Udyami Yojana Firstly, they have to we firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are also serving you all the Quick links to online apply the Scheme.
- After visiting at the homepage of CM SC/ST Entrepreneurs Scheme Click on the “Registration Section”.
- Now a new window will open with Mukhyamantri SC ST Udyami Yojana Online Registration Form.
- Check all the details carefully before starting to fill application form.
- Now provide all the essential details under the application form & Click on the submit Button.
SC ST Udyami Yojana Helpline Number
If you feel any difficulty at the time of filling Mukhyamantri SC ST Udyami Yojana Application and also you want to know more about the scheme than call at the toll free Call Center No
- Toll Free No. 18003456214
- Email ID: dir-td [dot] ind-bih [at] nic [dot] in
- Head Office: Industry Department Development Bhawan, New Secretariat, Beli Road, Patna
|Sample Application From||Click Here|
|Project Form||Click Here|
|List of Project cover under the scheme||Click Here|
|New User Registration||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|State Govt. Scheme||Click Here|