Bihar Student Credit Card has been launched by the Department of Education, Planning and Development and Labor Resource Bihar. Online application forms for the Bihar Student Credit Card is available @ www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in. Students who desire to study further higher education and unable to continue studies due to financial crises can apply for this card. Further mentioned information will help you people in applying for the card. You may able to grab all the details such as who can apply, what documents are required etc.
Table of Contents
Bihar New Student Credit Card details
The native of the Bihar state who are studying and wants to continue their education at a higher level can avail the benefits of the Bihar Student Credit Card. Under this scheme the government will provide the Credit facility Up to INR 4 Lakh rupee at very lowest interest 4% per annum. There is simple process for applying loan under Student Credit Card. Desired students have to seek online application for the BSCC.
Brief Summary of Student Credit card
|Scheme Name||Student Credit Card|
|Launched by||Bihar Government Chief Minister|
|Category||State government scheme|
|Last Date to apply||No Last date|
Objective Of Student Credit Card
The main objective of the scheme is to provide better opportunities to students of Bihar. The purpose of the scheme is to provide the Education loan up to INR 4 Lakh Rupees to the Student. This scheme aims to promote higher education in the state.
- AADHAR Card
- Pan Card
- Xth and XIIth Certificate and Marksheet
- Approved Course Structure
- Previous two year’s income tax return
- Last 6 months Bank Statement
- Address Proof
- Annual Income Certificate
- Tax e-return
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Bihar state
- Applicant must complete 12th standard education
- Must pursuing the below-mentioned courses
Courses Covered under Bihar Student Credit Card
- B.A./ B.Sc./ B. Com. (All subject)
- B.A./B.Sc.-B.Ed. (Integrated Courses)
- B.Sc. (Agriculture)
- B.Sc. (Information Technology/Computer Application/Computer Science)
- B.Sc. (Library Science)
- B.Sc. (Nursing)
- B.Sc. in Fashion Technology/Designing/Apparel Designing/Footwear Designing
- B.Tech/B.E. for laterally admitted candidates having degree of three years diploma courses approved by the State Technical Education Council
- B.Tech/B.E./B.Sc. (Engineering-all branches)
- Bachelor in Yoga (Entry Level+2Pass)
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (B.A.M.S)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (B.D.S.)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (B.F.A.)
- Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery (B.H.M.S.)
- Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology (B.H.M.C.T.)
- Bachelor of Mass Communication/Mass Media/Journalism
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Bachelor of Physical Education (B. P. Ed.)
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery (B.U.M.S)
- Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine and Surgery (B.V.M.S.)
- BL/LLB (5 Year integrated Course)
- Degree/Diploma in Aeronautical, Pilot Training, Shipping
- Diploma in Food & Beverage Services
- Diploma in Food Processing/ Food Production
- Diploma in Food, Nutrition/ Dietetics
- Diploma in Hotel Management (Three Year) (I.H.M. Course)
- General Nursing Midwifery (G.N.M)
- Hospital and Hotel Management
- Hotel Management and Catering Technology
- M.A./M.Sc./M.Com (All subject)
- M.Sc/M.Tech Integrated course
- Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)
Bihar Student Credit Card Benefits
- Government is providing the credit loan Up to INR 4 Lakh.
- The interest rate is a minimum 4% Per annum.
- The time period for returning loan is sufficient.
How to Register in Bihar Student Credit Card
The aspirants who are searching for the application form of Student Credit Card can check the complete procedure in the below section-
- First of all, go to the official website
- The direct links of official website are given in the below section.
- Click on the new Applicant Registration Here.
- Provide all mandatory details Such as AADHAR Card number, Applicant Name etc.
- Verify your Mobile Number By Providing the OTP
- Click On the Submit button.
- After the successful registration.
- Again click on the Login section and provide your user name password and go to log in your profile.
- After the login provides all the required details and clicks on the submit button.
- The further and detailed procedure for filling the application form is given below
- we are also providing you with the blank form by the help of this blank form you may fill the form in a very accurate manner
|Student Credit Card User manual||Click Here|
|Student Credit Card Guidelines in Hindi||Click Here|
|Student Credit Card Application Form Process||Click Here|
|List of Eligible Courses||Click Here|
|Student Credit Card Blank Form||Click Here|
Student Credit Card Helpline Number
If you are facing any problem related to Student Credit such as online applications,Print Your Form etc. then contact on the provided 12 digit toll-free number.
- Toll Free Number- 1800 3456 444
|New applicant Register Here||Click Here|
|Existing Candidate Log in||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Bihar State Govt. Scheme||Click Here|
|Central Govt. Scheme||Click Here|