Bihar Ration Card Online| बिहार राशन कार्ड ऑनलाइन आवेदन| Bihar Ration Card List| Check Ration Card Bihar
Bihar government has been doing in enormous efforts to ease the people of the state. Ration card is a very important document for any sector of the community. Earlier application procedure to apply for ration card used to be quite tough. Now, the government has made it very simpler. Now you can apply for a ration card through online mode by sitting only at home. The application procedure for the Bihar Ration Card is mentioned ahead. So, today we are going to discuss the Ration Card related details like eligibility criteria, objective, benefits, necessary documents required, etc. We will also share the step by step procedure to apply for the Card. So, readers are advised to go through the article completely to get more details of the बिहार राशन कार्ड.
Bihar Ration Card 2021
Ration card is a very important document in a country. Various benefits are provided through ration cards to a large section of society. Citizens of any financial status can apply for a ration card. बिहार राशन कार्ड is for the people of the Bihar state. People living in Bihar must have the ration card to avail themselves of the various benefits provided by the government. Edible products and fuel is provided at a reasonable price by the government through ration cards. The application procedure for a ration card is very simple. We can apply for a ration card by sitting at our home only and avail of the benefits of the ration card. There is various type of ration cards and is provided on the financial status of the applicant.
बिहार राशन कार्ड ऑनलाइन आवेदन
Desired applicants of the Bihar State who want to register for a fresh Ration card or who have their Ration card but somehow has lost it or who want to renew their Ration card have to visit the official website Bihar State Food and Civil Supplies Corporation. Citizens of Bihar State need not visit the government offices o apply for the Ration Card. Now you can apply for it from their home only. Ration cards are a very important document and each and every citizen of the state must have their own Ration cards. Photo apply for it, you have to follow the simple procedure given ahead.
Objective of Bihar Ration Card
The objective of the ration card is to provide basic amenities of life to all the citizens of the country of various financial statuses. Edible products such as wheat, rice, sugar, etc are given at very cheaper prices as the subsidy is paid by the government. But earlier the process to apply for a ration card is used to be quite tedious. Citizens have to visit government officials several times and even after visiting some of the people don’t get their ration cards. Now you can apply easily for the ration card from your home only.
Bihar Ration Card 2021 Application Form
Applicants above age of 18cn apply for the Ration card by going to the Official Website of the Bihar State Food and Civil Supplies Corporation and downloading the application form. Ration cards are given on the annual income of the applicant. So, the applicant has to show his financial status while applying for the ration card. There are different types of ration cards based on financial status. The details of types of ration card are given here, please have a look.
APL Card (Above Poverty Line Card) – APL card or above poverty line card is provided to the family living above the poverty line. A family falling under the APL card does not have a fixed annual income. The color of the ration card is orange in this category.
BPL Card (Below Poverty Line Card) – BPL Card or Below Poverty Line Card is provided to the family living below the poverty line. A family falling under the APL card have a fixed annual income of Rs Rs.27,000 or less (It was earlier Rs. 10,000 but revised in 2011 to Rs. 27000). The color of the ration card is Red in this category.
AAY Card (Antyodaya Anna Yojna) – AAY Card or Antyodaya Anna Yojna is provided to the family who does not have a stable source of income. These are generally provided to very poor families. The color of the ration card is Yellow in this category.
Ration Card Benefits
- Ration card can be used as a government identity.
- It is helpful in government works as various government work requires ration cards.
- Edible products such as wheat, rice, sugar, etc are available at cheaper prices for the ration cardholder.
- People having a BPL card or any other card can also avail of the other various benefits of Government.
- Electricity connections are also provided on the ration card.
Bihar Ration Card Eligibility
- The applicant must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the card.
- He should be the permanent resident of Bihar state.
- Applicant must be of age 18 years or above.
- He should be living be living below poverty line whole applying for the BPL Card.
- Aadhaar Card
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photograph
How to Apply for Bihar Ration Card
- Applicants desirable to apply for the Bihar Ration Card have to follow the simple procedure given below.
- Go to the official website of the Bihar State Food and Civil Supplies Corporation.
- The homepage of the website will appear on the screen.
- Download Application Form Pdf. OR
- To apply for a New Ration Card, you have to go to your S.D.O. office.
- Take the application form.
- Enter all the details to be filled-in in the application form.
- Attach the passport size photo of the head of the family attested by the government official.
- Attach all the documents required to be submitted with the application form like Income Certificate, Domicile Certificate, etc.
- An inquiry will be set up by the circle officer by taking two independent witnesses of your neighbor if you don’t have the domicile certificate.
- Submit the application form with all the documents to the office.
- The application procedure is complete now.
- It requires nearly 7 days for a ration card to be completed.