Bihar Patrakar Samman Pension Yojana Online Form| बिहार पत्रकार सम्मान पेंशन योजना| Eligibility| Patrakar Samman Pension Yojana Amount
Bihar Patrakar Samman Pension Yojana has been announced by the Chief Minister Nitish Kumar. Under this scheme, the government will provide a pension to the journalists who worked weather in print media or electronic media. Application forms for the scheme is available on the website of the Information and Public Relation Department. You will get all the information about the scheme here such as how you can apply, who can apply, what documents you need and other mandatory information.
About Bihar Patrakar Samman Pension Yojana
Bihar Patrakar Samman Pension scheme has been approved by the state government in the year 2019. Presently 48 journalists are approved to grab the benefits under this scheme, out of which 40 journalists application was approved on 14th November 2019 rest was approved in the month of March 2020. The pension has been transferred to the accounts of the beneficiaries on Friday, 27th March 2020. Under this scheme, each beneficiary will get a monthly pension of Rs. 6000/-. Those persons who want to apply for this scheme can collect all the necessary details from this article.
Overview of Bihar Patrakar Samman Pension
|Name of the scheme||Patrakar Samman Pension|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Nitish Kumar|
|Launched for||Journalist (Patrakar)|
|Department||Information and Public Relation Department|
|Mode of application||Offline|
|Category||State Government Scheme|
RTPS Bihar Online Application
Who Can Apply?
- Applicant must be a resident of the Bihar state
- Applicant must be retired journalist who worked as a journalist for not less than 20 years regularly in print/ electronic media.
- Age of the applicant is must more than 58 years/ 60 years which is applicable in the organization
- Applicant must not get any other pension from the state government
- Applicant must not be convicted or punished in any criminal case or any other offence
Beneficiaries will get Rs. 6000/- per month as pension amount directly in the bank account of the beneficiary. After the death of the beneficiary, his spouse will entitle Rs. 3000/- per month under family pension for the lifelong.
SSPMIS Pension Status
- Aadhaar card/ Pan card
- Bank account details
- Work experience affidavit
- Income certificate
- Residential certificate
- Voter’s ID
How to apply for Bihar Patrakar Samman Pension?
To apply for the Bihar Patrakar Samman Pension yojana you have to download the application form. Here are the steps to apply for the scheme:
- Open the official website of the Information and Public Relation Department
- From home page go to the “what’s new” section and select “Patrakar Pension Scheme and Form” option
- Read the information given in the PDF file and download the application form in it
- Take a print out of the application form, fill the required details in the form such as name, father name, gender, date of birth, address etc as asked in the form
- Attach the necessary documents with it and paste your recent passport size photo on it
- Enclose the form in an envelope and submit the form to the director of the Information and Public Relation Department, Patna, Bihar.
Note: For more details, you can stay tuned with our web portal, we will update the information when released by the government.