Kisan Samman Nidhi Registration has started in Bihar. The eligible farmers may apply email@example.com. State government will make the PM Kisan samman nidhi beneficiary list after the Kisan Samman Nidhi Registration Process. The central government will release State wise First Beneficiary list on dated 25th February 2019. The farmers who will be included in the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi list will get Rs 6000 yearly in three equal installments Rs 2000 quarterly. Here are a very simple Apply online (registration) Process is available to avail the all benefits of Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme.
Kisan Samman Nidhi Application form Start in Bihar
Here is good news for Bihar State farmers because the state government is inviting the Kisan Samman Nidhi Registration form for preparing the beneficiary list. Make sure your registration on the official website dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in as soon as possible. Any eligible farmers who have up to 2 hectares cultivatated land may apply under Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
About PM Kisan Yojana 2020
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme has announced by the Union Minister Mr. Piyush Goyal at the time of announcing Fiscal Budget 2020. Under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Government of India will provide Rs 6000 as a direct Income Support to each small & Marginal Farmers who have cultivable land up to 2 hectares. The financial aid will be provided in three Equal installments of Rs 2000 through Direct Bank Transfer (DBT) mode. PM Kisan Samman Nidhi will cover around 12 crore small and marginal farmer. The cost of the scheme is Rs.75, 000 crore. The objective of Proposed Kisan Samman Nidhi Income Support Scheme is to provide financial aid for Cultivation purposes.
Details of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
|Scheme Name||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi|
|Launched by||FM Mr. Piyush Goyal|
|Launched date||1st February 2019|
|Ministry||Ministry of agriculture & farmer welfare|
|Start date of scheme||Available now|
|Last date of scheme||Not Declared Yet|
|Beneficiary||Small & Marginal Farmers|
|To number of beneficiary||12 crore|
|Benefit of scheme||Rs 6000 per year|
|Cost of the scheme||Rs.75, 000 crore|
|Category||Central govt. Scheme|
|State Govt. Website||https://dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in/|
|Central Govt. Scheme||http://pmkisan.nic.in|
Document Required for Registration
- Aadhar card
- Address Proof
- Bank account Passbook
- Land Record (Khasra Khautni)
How To Apply Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme in Bihar
- First of all visit to the official website of Bihar Agricultural department@ dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in.
- We are also providing you all direct links in below section.
- Then click on the “Farmer Registration” section.
- When you click on the section a new window will open with required details.
- Click in the check box if you have a valid 12 digit Aadhaar Number.
- When you click on the Aadhaar Number check Box a new option will appear “Demography+OTP & Depgraphy+BIO-Auth” click on the first option
- Then fill your Name & Aadhaar Number for further Registration Process.
- Now a 13 digits registration Number will be allotted to you by the Department of Agriculture welfare Bihar.
- In the Next Step click on the the “PM Kisan Sammn Nidhi apply online” section.
- When you click on the section a new window will open.
- Provide your 13 Digit registration Number
- After successfully login under the section provide all the essential details & upload all the required details.
- In the last click on the submit button.