In order to provide benefits to the Farmer, the government has started the Bihar Kisan Panjikaran Scheme. This Scheme has been started by the Department of Agriculture on the official website of DBT Agriculture i.e dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in. The farmer who registers on the DBT Agriculture portal will be provided with the benefit of all government-related agriculture schemes by the Government of Bihar.
Through this portal, the government are providing all the agricultural benefits to the farmers of the state. For this, the farmers of Bihar must first register in Bihar Kisan Panjikaran Scheme at web portal. Till now no time limit has been set for Bihar farmer registration, meaning farmers can register anytime. Dear friends, today we are going to provide you with complete information about Bihar Kisan Registration through this article, so read our article till the end.
Overview of DBT Agriculture Kisan Registration Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||Bihar Kisan Panjikaran|
|Type of Scheme||Bihar Govt Scheme|
|Concerned department||DBT Agriculture Bihar|
|Launch of Year||2019|
|Beneficiaries||Small and Marginal Farmers (SMFs)|
|Cost of Scheme||Rs.6000/- per year|
|Mode of application||Online|
Bihar Farmar Registration 2020
It is necessary to register the farmers of Bihar who want to get the government scheme related to agriculture through DBT directly in their bank account. Providing many benefits to the farmers of Bihar through this facility and making them aware of the government scheme. Now farmers of Bihar state can register themselves through their phones and mobiles. Those interested beneficiaries who want to register Bihar Farmer can get it done through the web portal of DBT or by going to their nearest Public Service Center or Sahaj Center.
Bihar Farmer Registration Documents (Eligibility)
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Bihar.
- Aadhaar Card
- Applicant’s mobile number should be linked to Aadhaar.
- Farmer’s bank account details and IFSC Code.
- Bank Acount Number
Services Available at DBT Agriculture Bihar Portal
- Application for reconsideration (PM-KISAN)
- Inputs for drought-prone processes
- Application for reconsideration (input grant for drought-prone blocks)
- Diesel Grant Amendment (2019-20)
- Pradhan Mantri Krishi Yojana
- Agricultural mechanics scheme
- Seed License (for state level) application
Procedure Of Farmer Registration at dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in
The interested farmers of Bihar want to register, In Bihar Kisan Panjikaran Scheme then follow the step given below and take advantage of the agricultural scheme going forward.
- First of all, the applicant has to visit the official website of the Department of Agriculture. Now, After going to the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- After going to the home page, you will see the option of registration, you will have to click on this option. After clicking on this option, three options will appear. You will have to click on the option to register.
- If you choose the second and third options, then the fingers and the iris of the eyes have to be scanned. So you have to choose the first option.
- As soon as you click on the option of Biometric, the front page will open in front of you. On this page, you will have to write your Aadhaar number and name and you will have to write your name according to the Aadhaar card.
- After this, you have to click on Authentication. Then an OTP will come on the mobile number entered in your Aadhaar card, after filling it, you have to click on Validate OTP.
- After filling all the information, a new page will open, in this, you will see three options, out of which you have to choose the farmer registration option.
- Now After this, a form will open in front of you, in which you will have to fill all the information of the farmer like name, address, date of birth, etc. After this, you will have to click on the submit button. Then note down your registration number and keep it.