One Family One Job Scheme Job has started on Saturday 12 January 2019 at the Paljor Stadium in Gangtok. Under the One Family One Job scheme Job, fair Chief Minister of the state launched Scheme to Recruit 12000 Youth. Sikkim Rozgar Mela 2019 has organized with the purpose of fulfilment of one family one job promise. In the month of November 2018 government of the state was introduced about the launching of One Family One Job scheme as soon as possible. On dated 12th January 2019 government of state handed out the appointment letters to 12,000 unemployed youths.
About One Family One Job Scheme
In the first Phase of implementing One Family One Job scheme Job, the fair government of the state has organized a Sikkim Rozgar Mela 2019. Under the first phase, recruitments are being made for Group C and Group D posts in 12 government departments. On Saturday 2019 the government of the state has recruited 12000 youth in these 12 departments. This recruitment has made for the 2-year temporary appointment. The eligible remaining families who don’t cover in Sikkim Rojgar Mela 2019 will get a chance in Upcoming Sikkim Job Fair in the month of March 2019.
Summary Of One Family One Job
|Scheme name||Sikkim Rozgar Mela|
|Launched date||12th January 2019|
|Launched by||Chief minister of the State|
|Start date||Closed now (Upcoming March 2019)|
|Beneficiary||Total 20000 Families ( Now Remained 8000 )|
|Objective||To provide employment to each family member|
|Category||State Government scheme|
Silent Features Of Scheme
- One government job to the one family of the state
- The appointment will be made on 26 different posts including chowkidar (guard), mali (gardener) etc
- Recruitment will be made for Group C and Group D posts in 12 Government departments
- Monthly Salary of the new recruiters will be in between Rs. 9000 to Rs. 12000/- per month
- Must be a permanent of the state
- Applicant must pursue 10th with ITI or Diploma/ 12th/ Graduation/ Post Graduation to from recognized board or university or institute or college
- Age of the applicant is must more than 18 years
- Aadhar Card
- Address Proof
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Unemployment Registration certificate
- Educational certificate
Details of Vacant Posts
Under this scheme government will appoint total 20000 unemployed youth in 26 different posts including chowkidar (guard), mali (gardener), ward attendants in hospitals and other health facilities, village police guards and assistant village librarians. Under the scheme, only those families will be covered which do not have a government job at present
Benefits Of Scheme
- The government will provide 20000 job opportunities.
- It will improve the employment rate of the state.
Procedure To Apply For One Family One Job
For implementing this One Family One Job scheme the government of the state-directed to the Panchayat of villages to do the survey of each family and make a report by finding out such families whose entire members are not in employment. Take an application for one member of each family and submit to the Chief Minister’s office. After completion of Survey Work government of the Will organize job fairs in the month of January 2019 and in March 2019. Now in Sikkim Job Fair, January government has handed out 12000 appointment letter and another remaining family would get the job opportunity in Upcoming Job Fair of state in the month of March 2019