Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana has announced by the Chief minister of the State Mr. Ashok Gehlot on dated 1st February 2019. Under the Revised Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta 2019 in place of Rs 700 government will provide Rs 3000 to the unemployed boys & Rs 3500 to unemployed Girls of the state. Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana will provide the benefits of the scheme from 1st March 2019. The objective of the scheme Is to reduce the burden of stresses from the educated youth of the state and provide them a financial allowance that they can find a better job for themselves. Check Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Registration Application Form & Eligibility in the below section.
Note- Mukhyamantri Yuva
Sambal Yojana will cover 1.6 Lakh Beneficiaries every year under the Scheme. On 15th
June 2019 Department of Skill, Employment and Entrepreneurship Govt. of
Rajasthan has released the User Guidelines.
The unemployed youth whose Family Annual Income is up to Rs 2 Lakh Rupee
and whose age limit is 30 to 35 years may apply for Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Yuva
Sambal Yojana. Those who are continuing their studies after graduation are not
eligible for the scheme.
Date of Starting Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta 2020
The state government is planning to implement the benefits of the scheme from 1st March 2019. Every eligible person or youth of the candidate may apply under the Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana 2020. Approximate 1 Lakh Youth will get the Financial Allowance under the scheme. These beneficiaries continue getting the financial allowance until they get a job. This scheme will defiantly serve better opportunities to unemployed educated youth candidates.
Brief Detail of Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana
|Scheme Name||Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta 2020|
|Launched by||CM Mr. Ashok Gehlot|
|Launched date||1st February 2019 (Revised scheme date)|
|Start date of scheme||1st March 2019|
|Financial allowance||Rs 3000 to Rs 3500|
|Objective||To decrease the unemployed ratio|
|Category||State govt. Scheme|
Features of Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana
- The application will be accepted through online mode
- The total number of beneficiary is 1 Lakh approx.
- Scheme will provide the financial support as unemployed allowance on monthly basis.
- Financial Aid of Rs 3000 for boys & Rs 3500 for girls.
- Scheme will start from 1st March 2019.
Eligibility for Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana
- You should be the Native of State.
- Age between 18 to 36 years
- Minimum Education Qualification intermediate.
- Annual income certificate of Maximum 2 Lakh Rupee
- ID Proof
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Account Passbook
- PM Modi Yojana
Benefits Yuva Sambal Yojana
- The scheme will reduce the burden of financial problem from the unemployed youths.
- This Financial aid will help to apply under various private & government jobs
- It will reduce the unemployed ration from the state.
How to Apply Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana 2019
- The aspirant who want to apply under Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta 2019 first of all they have to visit at official website@ www.employment.livelihoods.rajasthan.gov.in.
- In the below section we will serve you the direct links.
- After the visit on official website at the homepage you will find Unemployed Allowance section.
- Click on the Unemployed Allowance Section & when you click on the section a new window will open with login & Registration section.
- Then click on the Registration section & Fill the application form & upload all the required detail.
- In the last of apply online process click on the submit button.