rajudyogmitra.rajasthan.gov.in will be launched by the CM Ashok Gehlot on 12th June 2019. This Rajasthan Udyog Mitra Portal is launched for promoting Small, Micro and Medium Enterprises under the State. New micro, small or medium enterprise whose date of starting of commercial operation is on or after the date of promulgation of the Ordinance i.e. March 04, 2019, can apply for Rajasthan Udyog Mitra Scheme Benefits. rajudyogmitra.rajasthan.gov.in will provide the facility of Registration to the entrepreneurs. The New micro, small or medium enterprise may avail the benefits of exemptions under the Rajasthan Udyog Mitra Scheme.
Rajasthan Udyog Mitra Portal
Now State Government is going to mandatory for each New micro, small or medium enterprise for Doing Registration under the Rajasthan Udyog Mitra Portal@ rajudyogmitra.rajasthan.gov.in. At this portal Applicant have to submit Declaration of Intent. If you want to open new MSMEs enterprises under the state then firstly you have to Filling Declaration of Intent this Declaration Form will be submitted by managing partner, authorized partner and authorized person for proprietary enterprise, partnership enterprise and other forms of enterprises respectively.
Objective of rajudyogmitra.rajasthan.gov.in Portal
The objective of Rajasthan Udyog Mitra Scheme is to promote livelihoods, inclusive economic growth and entrepreneurship in the State by giving exemption to new micro, small or medium enterprise (MSMEs) from approvals under any Rajasthan Law and inspections for establishment and operation of enterprise. To filling the Rajasthan Udyog Mitra Scheme Objective the Bureau of Investment Promotion will be the State Level Nodal Agency and the District Industries Centre will be the District Level Nodal Agency.
Highlights of rajudyogmitra.rajasthan.gov.in
|Scheme Name||Rajasthan Udyog Mitra|
|Department||Department of information technology & communication|
|Launched by||CM Ashok Gehlot|
|Launched Date||12th June 2019|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Start Date of Registration||12th June 2019|
|Beneficiary||New micro, small or medium enterprise|
|Objective||To Promote MSMEs under the State|
|Type of Scheme||State Govt. Scheme|
|Benefits||Exemption to new micro, small or medium enterprise|
Silent Features of Rajasthan Udyog Mitra Scheme
- Enterprise will receive a digitally signed Acknowledgment Certificate for confirmation of receipt of Declaration of Intent.
- Validity period of the Acknowledgement Certificate is 3 years from the date of issuance of the Acknowledgment Certificate.
- During the period of three years, the enterprise will be exempted from approvals and inspections under any Rajasthan Law.
- The Enterprise will have to obtain approvals/clearances from the concerned departments within six months from the date of completion of effective period the Acknowledgment Certificate.
- Acknowledgment Certificate will be issued by the authorized officer in the State Level Nodal Agency (Bureau of Investment Promotion).
- verification of the validity or the details mentioned in the Acknowledgement Certificate can be done by scanning the QR Code available on the Acknowledgment Certificate
- the enterprise cannot change the name of the enterprise, type of organization and the location of manufacturing/service activity of enterprise.
- The enterprise can click on update/edit and can edit the details of Declaration of Intent. The new Acknowledgment Certificate with updated information will be generated.
Document Required for rajudyogmitra.rajasthan.gov.in
- Aadhaar Card
- Photo Bank Passbook
- Voter Id Card
- Driving License
- Pan Card
- Employee Photo Identity Card
How to Apply for Udyog Mitra Scheme Online Registration
The entrepreneurs & existing enterprises who want to establish a new MSMEs Enterprises firstly they have to submit Declaration of Intent at the official web portal@ rajudyogmitra.rajasthan.gov.in but before going to submit Declaration you have Registered yourself at the portal.
First Step Sign UP (Create Account)
- Firstly Visit at the Official website
- Now at the home page of the website you will get “Sign Up” option.
- Then In the Registration Form Choose your appropriate option as show in figure.
- After the successful Registration you will get the Digital Identity (SSO ID/Username).
- If you want to Registered with Udyog Aadhaar number then Click on the Udyog Option
- After that Provide 12 Digit UAN and Registered Mobile Number as shown in figure.
Second Step (Login)
- After the Successful Registration under the Portal you have to Login for filling all the Declaration of Intent.
- After the filing all the Declaration forms you will get a digitally signed Acknowledgment Certificate for confirmation of receipt of Declaration of Intent.
rajudyogmitra.rajasthan.gov.in | Rajasthan Udyog Mitra Website
It is a official website of Rajasthan Udyog Mitra Scheme and this portal Provides Online Registration and Login Facility to the entrepreneurs. At rajudyogmitra.rajasthan.gov.in you may also verify Acknowledgment by simply providing Acknowledgment Number and Name of Enterprises.
Udyog Mitra Helpline/Helpdesk
The Helpdesk will be available in the State Level Nodal Agency (Bureau of Investment Promotion), Udhyog Bhawan, Jaipur and Grievance, queries, disputes etc. shall be submitted online to the State Level Nodal Agency
- Udhyog Bhawan, Tilak Marg, Jaipur 302005
- E-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Number 0141-2227899