Rajasthan Scooty Yojana Form| Rajasthan Scooty Yojana List| स्कूटी वितरण योजना राजस्थान| देवनारायण छात्रा स्कूटी वितरण योजना| Scooty Yojana Rajasthan Online Apply |
Rajasthan Scooty Yojana 2022 has been launched by Rajasthan Education Department. Under the स्कूटी वितरण योजना राजस्थान, the government of Rajasthan state is going to distribute 1000 Scooty among the girls who score 75% or more marks in the 12th standard board examinations and going to take admission in colleges or universities for further studies. देवनारायण छात्रा स्कूटी वितरण योजना has been started by the Rajasthan government to promote the higher education of girls and encourage them for further studies. Online form filling procedure and related details are furnished below, to know must read this article till the endpoint.
Rajasthan Scooty Yojana 2022
Department of Education, Government of Rajasthan has announced the new scheme to encourage the girl children for higher education. The name of the schemes is Devnarayan Chhatra Scooty Distribution Scheme and Medhavi Chhatra Scooty Distribution Scheme. According to the schemes, 1000 Scooty will be distributed among the girl students who passed the 12th standard examination with 75% or more and going to take admission for further education as well. Those students who didn’t get their name in the Scooty distribution list but have good scores in 12th standard and apply for admission in graduate studies will get an annual incentive of Rs.10000/- and apply for admission in post-graduation studies will get an annual incentive of Rs.20000/-
Scooty Yojana Rajasthan Details
Free Scooty will be provided under the राजस्थान| देवनारायण छात्रा स्कूटी वितरण योजना by the government of Rajasthan. These scooters will be given to the girls belonging to the backward category of the state. A certain amount of money will also be provided by the government for the appreciation to the girls of the state. Girl students studying in class 12th to post-graduation courses are eligible to apply for this Yojana. The Yojana will help these girls students in their studies. Applicants desirable to apply for this Yojana must be a permanent resident of the Rajasthan state and her family income must be less than 2 lakh per annum.
Devnarayan Chhatra Scooty Yojana Highlights
|Name of the scheme||Devnarayan Chhatra Scooty Distribution Scheme and Medhavi Chhatra Scooty Distribution Scheme|
|Launched by||Department of Education, Government of Rajasthan|
|Beneficiaries||12th passed Girl child|
|Type of Scheme||State Govt. Scheme|
|Benefits||Scooty or cash|
- Applicant must have 50% or more marks in 12th standard examination and going to take admission for further education in college or university for regular studies
- The annual income of parents should not exceed Rs2 Lakh
- There should be no gap between the ongoing studies
- Must be a permanent resident of the Rajasthan state belongs to the reserved category.
- Candidate must not be getting any other scholarship.
- Domicile certificate
- Admission proof of college or university (fee receipts)
- Caste certificate
- Aadhaar card
- Affidavit in which candidates have to state he is not availing any other scholarship.
How To Apply Rajasthan Scooty Yojana
- Girls who wish to apply for the scheme have to go to the official portal of the Department of Education, Government of Rajasthan.
- Now click on the “citizen” option and several options appear (“Bhamashah” “Aadhaar Card” “Facebook” “Google” and “Twitter”), select one of them.
- Login with the ID and Password, click “scholarship” option
- A new page appears on the screen now go to the “Devanarayana School Scooty Distribution and Incentive Scheme”
- Click apply and form appears on the screen. Enter all the details related to your education, your personal details, date of admission in university or college, etc.
- Upload the scanned documents and image as required and Review the details before submitting the application form
- Submit the application and take a print out of it for further use
- Online Registration
- Free Scooty Yojana Notification
- Fee Scooty Yojana User Guidelines
- Scooty Yojana Website
- The last date of application form submission will be updated soon
- Note: Read the details carefully before applying for the schemes.