Rajasthan RTE Admission 2019-20 has been started at the official email@example.com from 5th March 2019. Any eligible parents may apply for RTE online admission 2019-20 between to date of 5th March 2019 to 15 March 2019. Under the rule of right to free & compulsory education government of Rajasthan has mandate a rule & according to this rule each private Non government regulated school has to reserve 25 percent seats for Economic Weaker Section (EWS). Under the Rajasthan RTE Admission 2019-20 Government ensure free education up to class 8th. Here we are providing each & every details such as Rajasthan RTE Admission 2019-20, eligibility & Online Admission Form.
RTE Rajasthan Online Admission Application Form 2019
The citizens of Rajasthan who want to avail the benefits of Rajasthan RTE Admission 2019-20\should online fill the Application form. These RTE admission Application Form will be accepted for the Pre Primary (PP3+/PP4+/PP5+) to First Class. Under the Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act or Right to Education Act (RTE) government will provide the Free Education to the beneficiary up to the class 8th.
Objective Of RTE Admission 2019-20
Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act has been enacted on 4 August 2009, the objective of Right to Education Act (RTE) is to provide free and compulsory education for children between the age of 6 to 14 years in India under Article 21A of the Indian Constitution. For increasing the Education levels in rural & urban areas central government of India has made the compulsory to to reserve 25 percent seats for Economic Weaker Section (EWS).
About Rajasthan RTE Admission 2019-20
|Scheme Name||Rajasthan RTE Admission 2019-20|
|Start Date Of Application Form||5th March 2019|
|Last Date Of Application Form||15th March 2019|
|Online Lottery Draw For Making Merit List||19th March 2019|
|Reporting By Parents To Take Admission In Desired School||29th March 2019|
|Entry In School||30th March 2019|
|Beneficiary||EWS Community Children|
Factors Of Rajasthan RTE Admission At Entry Level
- Right of Education Act Provides the Free School Education to EWS Community Children.
- Each Citizens of the India With sufficient eligibility may avail the benefits.
- RTE Admission 2019-20 will provide direct admission in Pre Primary (PP3+/PP4+/PP5+) to First Class.
Check PM Modi Yojana 2019
Eligibility For Rajasthan RTE Admission 2019-20
- Candidate should be the native of the state.
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate with up to 1 Lakh Rupee annual income.
- SC/ST Category Students.
- EWS Community Students
- Aadhaar Card
- Children whose parent(s) are suffering from Cancer/HIV are also eligible
- Children of Widow
- BPL Family Children
Age Limit For RTE Rajasthan Admission At Entry Level
|Entry Level Class Name||Age Limit|
|Pre Primary 3+ (PP.3+)||3 Years or More but should be less than 4 Years|
|Pre Primary 4+ (PP.3+)||3 Years 6 Months or More but should be less than 5 Years|
|Pre Primary 5+ (PP.3+)||4 Years 6 Months or More but should be less than 6 Years|
|First||5 Years or More, but should be less than 7 years|
Rajasthan RTE Admission 2019-20 Selection Process
- In the first Phase of Rajasthan RTE Admission 2019-20 Selection Process you have to fill online admission form.
- After completing the online Admission Application form responsible authority will do the lottery draw procedure for making priority Merit list.
- Those beneficiary comes under the Lottery Draw go for taking admission in their desired school.
- In the Last of the selection process govt. Provide final admission.
How To Apply Rajasthan RTE Admission 2019-20 (Application Process)
- First of All Visit the official Website of RTE Rajasthan @ rte.raj.nic.in
- Click on the “RTE Free admission” to Proceed.
- Before going to Rajasthan RTE Admission 2019-20 first of all read the all admission Guidelines carefully
- Now click on the “Online Application Form” option.
- When you click on a window an application form will open.
- Fill all the essential details and click on final submission button
RTE Admission Helpline Number
- Bikaner Office (1) : 0151-2220140, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bikaner Office (2): 0151-2226055, email@example.com
- Jaipur Office: 0141-2719073,firstname.lastname@example.org
|Application form Specimen||Click here|
|RTE Admission 2019-20 Guidelines||Click here|
|Application form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|State Govt. Scheme||Click Here|