Hello, Dear Readers, Today we are going to tell you about Rajasthan RTE Admission 2020-21. Through this article we are going to tell you how you can fill the online application form and we are also going to tell you the process to check the list of schools that are covered under RTE admission.
Read more: राजस्थान जन आधार कार्ड पोर्टल
There is an eligibility criteria to get admission through Rajasthan RTE. We are going to give you the specifications of eligibility criteria along with the list of important documents. So Dear Readers if you want to know about RTE admission 2020-21 then you are requested to read this article very carefully.
About Rajasthan RTE Admission
As you all know that every child has the right to education till 14 years of age. There are some students who are not able to get quality education due to their financial problems. So for all those students the Rajasthan government has decided to give 25% reservation quota to the poor children in every school of Rajasthan so that they can get admissions in reputed schools located in different cities of Rajasthan.
The Registration process under Rajasthan RTE admission 2020-21 is starting from 9 July 2020 and the last date to apply is 24 July 2020. You can register for RTE admission on the official website of directorate of elementary Education Rajasthan. Every school in Rajasthan is bound to offer 25% seats to poor students and if more than 25% students have applied in a particular school then the admission will be confirmed on the basis of the lottery system.
Key Highlights Rajasthan RTE Admission
|Article About||Rajasthan RTE admission|
|Launched By||Government of Rajasthan|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Rajasthan|
|Objective||to ensure that no student of state is deprived from getting education|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Objective of Rajasthan RTE Admission 2020-21
Every student has the right to get a quality education irrespective of their financial status. So the Government of Rajasthan is providing 25% reservation in every school for the poor students. The main objective of right to education admission is to ensure that no student Of the country is deprived from getting education.
Benefits and Features of Rajasthan RTE Admission 2020-21
- The poor students of the state will be able to get quality education.
- The literacy rate of the state will also improve.
- Students will be able to study in schools irrespective of their financial condition.
Read more: SSOID
- There is a reservation of 25% seats in every school for poor students under Rajasthan right to education act
- If more than 25% seats have been applied in a particular school then admission will be confirmed by the lottery system.
- This will automatically improve the employment rate in future.
Eligibility criteria for Rajasthan RTE Admission 2020-21
- All the candidates who belong to below poverty line category are eligible to apply.
- Those candidates whose parents are infected with HIV/ cancer for children or children of war widows can also apply.
- All the SC, ST and orphan childrens are eligible to apply.
- The annual income of parents should not exceed one lakh rupees.
- Income certificate
- Resident certificate
- Age proof caste certificate
- Orphanage certificate
- Disability certificate
- Report of registered diagnostic centre
- War widow certificate
- BPL card
Procedure To Fill Application Form Of Rajasthan RTE Admission 2020-21
If you want to fill the form of RTE admission 2020-21 online then you need to follow these steps given below:-
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Rajasthan RTE admission.
- A Home page will be open in front of you.
- On the homepage you need to click on the online application tab which is present on the quick links section.
- Now you have to register yourself. For registering you need to read all the necessary information about Rajasthan admission and then you have to click on ‘आगे जाएं’ tab.
- Now Rajasthan RTE online registration form will be on your screen.
- You have to fill this online registration form by entering all the required details.
- All the candidates are required to choose their preferred School also.
- Now you have to click on submit to complete the application form.
Procedure to Check Rajasthan RTE Admission 2020-21 School List and Details
- First four you have to go to the official website.
- Now you will reach the home page.
- Under the quick links section on the homepage you need to click on School details.
- A new window will open.
- Now you need to fill all the required details like your district name, block name, gram Panchayat, ward etc
- Now you have to click on search button
- The list of schools will be open in front of you.