Rajasthan Ration Card New List for the citizen of the state who applied Ration Card has been released by the Food and Supplies Department of Rajasthan on the official website@ food.raj.nic.in. Check your name in Rajasthan Ration Card District Wise APL/BPL/ Antoydaya List & avail all the benefits of the Scheme. Rajasthan Ration Card New List contains each detail of beneficiary such as Block Name, FPS Name, Beneficiary Name, Family Member details & Quantity of Food Items according to Family Members. Before going to check Rajasthan Ration Card New List, first of all, check your Ration Card Application form Status.
APL/BPL/ Antoydaya Rajasthan Ration Card List
The Rajasthan state government serves the food items such as Grains, Crops, Sugar, and Kerosene at the subsidized rates. The objective of the Scheme is to produce a better livelihood atmosphere for the needy persons of the state. In every state many of the peoples live below poverty lines, some survive above poverty lines. According to their income government provide them with different type of Ration Card i.e. APL/BPL/ Antoydaya. If you are seeking for Rajasthan Ration Card New List 2019 then check the list District & Distributor wise in just below section.
About Rajasthan Food & Supply Department
The Food & Supply Department work as the nodal agency for all works related to Ration Card Such as inviting the Application Form, Add or Delete the Beneficiary, Distribute the Food Items of Monthly basis & Solve the Problems of Beneficiaries etc. The Rajasthan Food & Supply Department was giving the services to the peoples of Rajasthan till the year 1964.
Check Vridhjan Krishak Pension
Brief Summary of Rajasthan Ration Card List
|Scheme Name||Rajasthan Ration Card|
|Launched by||Rajasthan Govt.|
|Department||Department of Food Department Rajasthan|
|Ration Card List||Available Now|
|Objective||To Provide Food items at Subsidised Rates|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of the state|
|Category||State Govt. Scheme|
Type of Ration Cards
- State BPL
Check Ration Card Application Status
The Beneficiary who has applied for Rajasthan Ration Card may check the Application Status with the help of giving procedure.
- First of all visit to the official email@example.com.
- In the second step click on the “Ration Card Application Status” Option. When you click on the option a new window will open.
- Now Provide the Required details “Ration Card Number” Or “Application Form Number”.
- After providing the details click on the Check Status Details.
Rajasthan Ration Card District Wise List
- The candidate who want to check Rajasthan Ration Card New List District Wise, Firstly visit to the Food and Supplies Department official website
- Now in the important link section Click on the “District wise ration card details” option.
- After click on the option new window will open with the required details.
- Now select all the details such as District, village, Block & FPS Name etc
How To Check Rajasthan Ration Card New List 2019
- At the official website of Food department of Rajasthan, you will get the “View Details of Ration Card and Ration Distribution” option in the Important Click Section.
- After clicking on the option, a new window will open.
- Now select District Name, Provide Old Ration Card Number, Beneficiary Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Field type, Block Name etc.
- In the last Click on the Submit Button.
- After successful submission of all details, Ration Card New List will appear in your mobile or computer screen.
Procedure to check old ration card detail
- To check old ration info visit the official website
- Go to the important link section
- Click the “Ration card report” option
- Select “detail of ration card and ration distribution”
- Enter the details as asked on the screen
- Click search option and information will appear
Rajasthan Ration Card List Helpline Number
IF you are facing any problem in downloading or checking the Rajasthan Ration Card New List then contact to these helpline numbers for technical support. At these Toll-free Helpline Numbers,, you will get each solution of your problem.
- Contact No: 0141-2227352 (Working Hours).
- Email ID : 0141-2227352 (Working Hours) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Address: Food Department Govt. Secretariat, Jaipur (RAJ.) – 302005