In this article today, we will share with you all important aspects of the Rajasthan Migrant Worker Registration. As we all know that the migrant workers are stuck outside or inside the Rajasthan state in this lockdown situation of the country. In this article, we will share with you all the step by step procedure through which you can apply for the Rajasthan migrant workers registration. In this article, we will also share the step by step procedure through which you can download the app to register yourself.
Rajasthan Migrant Workers- emitra.rajasthan.gov.in
As of late, Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot has spoken to the individuals of the state to broaden all assistance and give moral help to those getting back after a hard period. The Rajasthan government readies the arrangement for the Majdur/Migrant Workers for the arrival to their local spot. Government has likewise discharged a Pravasi Majdur Helpline Number for its transient labourers in different states to assemble data on their area, numbers and age so as to start chats with particular conditions of their safe come back to Rajasthan.
राजस्थान सामाजिक सुरक्षा पेंशन
Details Of Rajasthan Migrant Workers App
|Name||Rajasthan Migrant Workers|
|Launched by||Rajasthan Government|
|Objective||Bringing back the migrant workers|
|Official Website link||http://emitra.rajasthan.gov.in/|
|Toll-Free Helpline number||18001806127|
Implementation Of Rajasthan Migrant Workers Scheme
- The Migrant Workers will have the option to move out of or back to their local spot in a staged way. The workers will have the option to arrive at their home if succeeding in getting essential consent from the concerned state government and appropriate courses of action. Holding a video gathering, the CM said to the power to make solid plans for the smooth development of such applicants.
- He said Pravasi Majdur wanting to get back should enrol on helpline number 18001806127. After enlistment of the labourers, the Rajasthan Government will acquire assent from the concerned state government. As indicated by the number of labourers, they will be allowed to go to their homes on the given date and time. No resident will come out on roads on his own.
- The Pravasi Majdur would be isolated 14 days in the wake of arriving at the local spot to forestall Corona infection contamination.
Online Registration Of Rajasthan Migrant Workers
To register yourself online you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- First, visit the official website given here
- When you land at the homepage, click on the “Registration of Migrants” button.
- A new web page will be displayed on your screen.
- The Rajasthan Migrant Workers online registration form will be displayed.
- You can directly click here also
- Enter basic information asked in the form such as-
- Mobile number
- Source Address
- Destination Address
- Click at the “Submit” button.
- The online registration is completed.
Upon the occurrence of any problem regarding the health of any of your family member you can contact on the following helpline number given below:-
- Helpline Number 0141-2221424, 0141-2221425
- E-Mail ID-
- Official Website-