Rajasthan Laptop Vitran Yojana: As you all know about the Rajasthan Laptop Vitran Yojana for the students who scored well in the board examination, now the beneficiary list has been released. Students who applied for the free laptop Vitran yojana may visit the official website of the Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan and check the beneficiary list. Here in this article, you may grab the detailed procedure to check the beneficiary list, benefits of the scheme, and other information that is required to know.
Table of Contents
List Rajasthan Laptop Vitran Yojana
Board of Secondary Education, Government of Rajasthan has announced Rajasthan Laptop Vitran Yojana for the students who scored well in the 8th/ 10th/ 12th standard board examination. The motive of the government behind this scheme is to encourage the students by distributing free laptops. Another main motive of the government behind this scheme is to teach the students about the latest technology. This scheme will provide a laptop to those who are not able to afford to buy their own laptop.
Overview of Rajasthan Free Laptop Vitran Yojana
|Name of the scheme||Rajasthan Laptop Vitran Yojana 2022|
|Announced by||Government of Rajasthan|
|Name of the department||Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan|
|Article about||District Wise Beneficiary List|
|Benefits of the scheme||Free laptop|
- Documents required to apply for are mentioned here
- Aadhaar Card
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photograph
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Rajasthan state.
- The scheme benefits will be given only to meritorious students of 8th, 10th, and 12th class students,
- Only the selected applicants will be provided the benefits of the scheme.
- The applicant’s family annual income must be less than Rs 01 lakh.
District Wise Free Laptop Beneficiary List
राजस्थान लैपटॉप वितरण योजना Applicant who applied for the Rajasthan Free Laptop Scheme can check the beneficiary list district wise:– Ajmer, Alwar, Banswara, Baran, Barmer, Bharatpur, Bhilwara, Bikaner, Bundi, Chittorgarh, Churu, Dausa, Dholpur, Dungarpur, Hanumangarh, Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Jalor, Jhalawar, Jhunjhunu, Jodhpur, Karauli, Kota, Nagaur, Pali, Pratapgarh, Rajsamand, Sawai Madhopur, Sikar, Sirohi, Sri Ganganagar, Tonk and Udaipur. Follow the procedure given further and check the list.
How to apply online in Rajasthan Laptop Distribution Scheme
To check the beneficiary list you need to follow the below-given steps:
- First of all open the official website of the राजस्थान लैपटॉप वितरण Yojana
- Now search the link related to the beneficiary list and click on it
- A new page will appear on the screen where you need to enter the asked information such as district, village, block, Tehsil, etc.
- To check the list submit the details you entered
- Click the link as per your standard and a PDF file will appear on the screen
- You are able to check the list
Note: For more updates about the Free Laptop Vitran Yojana List and its related information stay connected with our website, we hope the above information is useful for you.