Rajasthan Gargi Puraskar Yojana| राजस्थान| गार्गी पुरस्कार योजना| Rajasthan Gargi Puraskar Eligibility| Last Date
School Education Department, Rajasthan Council of School Education, Government of Rajasthan has invited application form from the girl child of 10th or 12th passed students who scored 75% or more marks for Gargi Puraskar Yojana 2021. Applicants may download the application form through the official website of the organization i.e. rajsanskrit.nic.in. Under this article, we are going to provide all the information related to the Rajasthan Gargi Puruskar Yojana 2020 in detail such as who can apply, how to apply, documents required to submit and other necessary details please have a look on the further stated info.
Rajasthan Gargi Puraskar 2021
Rajasthan Gargi Puraskar Yojana 2021 is a scheme of Rajasthan government for the Girl child. Under this, the government will appreciate the girl students who scored well in the board examination and provide them cash award with appreciation certificate. This scheme is an initiative of the Rajasthan’s state government to encourage the woman empowerment. This initiative is a very important step taken by the government to encourage the education of the girl child.
Motive of Gargi Puraskar Yojana
The state government wants to promote the better opportunity of education for the girls of Rajasthan State. For the fulfilment of this objective the government has started this initiative. This scheme is providing a financial allowance to the girls. Every government selects the bright girl’s students of the state and provide the scholarship under the scheme.
Highlights of Rajasthan Gargi Puraskar 2021
|Name of the scheme||Gargi Puruskar Yojana 2020|
|Name of the department||School Education Department, Rajasthan Council of School Education, Government of Rajasthan|
|Scheme launched for||Girl students|
|Scheme launched in||Rajasthan State|
Features of the Scheme
- Government has launched this scheme for the girl child of any category who scored 75% or above marks in 10th or 12th standard examination
- The government will give Rs. 3000/- to Rs. 5000/- to the beneficiaries of this scheme.
- The government will issue cheque on the name of the applicant to pay the benefits of the scheme
- Along with the amount applicants will get a certificate of appreciation too.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of the Rajasthan state
- Applicant must have 75% or more marks scored in 10th or 12th standard board examination
- The Applicant must be a girl child of any category
- Applicant must have a certificate issued from the school
- Applicant must have a bank account
- 10th certificate
- 12th certificate (if passed)
- Resident proof
- Aadhaar card
- Ration card
- PAN card
- Passport size photo
- Bank account details
How To Apply For Gargi Puraskar 2021 (Offline Procedure)
- Applicants who wish to apply for this scheme have to go to the official website of the School Education Department, Rajasthan Council of School Education, Government of Rajasthan.
- From the home page of the website you need to click “Award” option given on the left-hand side
- Now click “Gargi Awards” option and a PDF file will appear on the screen
- Read the details appears in the PDF and come back to the same page
- Now click “ (Click here to Download form)” option given in front of “Gargi Awards” option
- Download the application form from there and take a print out of it
- Submit the application form after filling all the asked details and attach the required documents.
How To Apply For Gargi Puraskar 2021 (Online Procedure)
Applicants desirable to apply for the have to wait a bit more because the online application for the Gargi Puraskar 2021 has not been started yet. But it’s clear that the awards will be given on 29th January only, so the application procedure will also start soon. As soon as there is an update of the online application procedure, we will update our readers here. stay in touch.
All the information related to the above post has been shared by us. If anyone has any query, then he can contact on the given below details:
- Helpline Number- 0141-2704357
- Email Id- firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: For more details about the Rajasthan Gargi Puraskar 2020 in a future stay in contact with our web portal.