Punjab Labour Card Apply Online | पंजाब लेबर कार्ड रजिस्ट्रेशन | ई-लेबर पोर्टल ऑनलाइन | ई-लेबर पोर्टल के लाभ
To grab the benefits of the welfare schemes started by the government of Punjab it is necessary to do रजिस्ट्रेशन as श्रमिक on the e portal of Punjab Building and Other Construction Workers’ Welfare Board. You might have many questions related to the Punjab labour card registration in your mind and want to know about the procedure of रजिस्ट्रेशन also, so you are on right page here you will get all the relevant information about पंजाब लेबर कार्ड.
Punjab Labour Card
Punjab Building and Other Construction Workers’ Welfare Board is specially formed by the labour department, state government of Punjab for the श्रमिक welfare. Primary functioning of this board is to रजिस्टर the श्रमिक to frame the welfare schemes for them and provide them financial help. With the help of पंजाब लेबर कार्ड रजिस्ट्रेशन labours can get various benefits provided though welfare schemes. To रजिस्टर yourself as श्रमिक you need to follow few easy steps as mentioned further.
Punjab Labour Card overview
|Article about||पंजाब लेबर कार्ड|
|Beneficial for||श्रमिक (labour)|
|Board||Punjab Building and Other Construction Workers’ Welfare Board|
Objective of Punjab Labour Card
The major objective of the Punjab Building and Other Construction Workers’ Welfare Board behind पंजाब लेबर कार्ड रजिस्ट्रेशन is to provide financial help to the labours by framing the welfare schemes and uplift the living standards of the construction workers and their family members.
Benefits of Punjab Labour Card
Labours will get the benefits of various welfare schemes started by the Punjab Building and Other Construction Workers’ Welfare Board. Further are the schemes:
- Stipend Scheme: Registered श्रमिक के बच्चों को financial help for studies. Grant is different for different classes.
- Shagun scheme: As per this scheme the registered beneficiary will get Rs. 31000/- as shagun for बेटी की शादी. Applicant will get this शगुन for the first दो बेटियों of the family.
- Ex-gratia Scheme: Registered श्रमिक will get financial help in case of any accident or misfortune happened with him.
- LTC Scheme: Registered श्रमिक will get Leave Travelling Concession of Rs. 2000/-
- Occupational Diseases Scheme: Registered श्रमिक will get चिकित्सा सहायता for himself and family up to Rs.15 Lakhs.
- Funeral Rites Scheme: Registered श्रमिक will get financial help of Rs.10000/- for cremation and last rites in case of death of family member or worker.
- Teeth, Spectacles and Hearing Device Scheme: Registered श्रमिक will get वित्तीय सहायता of Rs. 800/- for Spectacle, Rs.5000/- for Denture and Rs.6000/- for Hearing Aid for himself or family member.
- General Surgery aid Scheme: Registered श्रमिक will get सहायता upto Rs. 50,000/- or the actual expenses, whichever is less for General Surgery
- Maternity Benefit Scheme: Female Registered श्रमिक will get सहायता for जन्म of दो बच्चे upto Rs.21000/- and Males will get Rs.5000/-.
- Balri Tohfa Scheme: registered workers will get सहायता as FDR of Rs. 51,000/- for birth of female child (maximum upto two girls).
- Scheme: Rs. 20000/- per year ध्यान रखने के लिए Mentally Retarded Children का.
- Tools Scheme: Registered श्रमिक will get सहायता upto Rs. 5000/- for the purchase of Tools who get training under Skill Upgradation or RPL Scheme.
- Pension Scheme: Registered श्रमिक will get पेंशन after age of 60 years of Rs.2000/- and family pension of Rs. 1000/-.
- Applicant must be an unorganised worker and wored for 90 days during the last 12 months
- Age of the applicant is must in between 18 to 40 years
- Monthly income of the applicant is must not exceed than 15000
- Aadhar Card
- Saving/ Jan Dhanbank Account details along with IFSC Code
- For the registration applicant have to deposit Rs.25/- along with the form.
- Applicant has to deposit Rs.10/- per month as contribution fee.
Period of registration
Applicant can register himself/ herself for a period of 1 year minimum or 5 years maximum.
Procedure to register for Punjab Labour Card
To register yourself you can go to the nearest CSC centre (sewa kendras) or contact the Assistant labour Commissioner/ Labour-cum-Conciliation Officer/ Labour Inspector/ Labour Enforcement Officer of your area. Applicants have to carry the documents along with the fee for the enrolment.
- Labour Bhawan Model Welfare Centre Phase 10, Sector 64, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab, 160062
- Phone: +91 172-2211755
- Email: email@example.com
- Technical Support Phone: +91 172-2540125