Apni Gaddi Apna Rozgar Yojana 2022 Registration! Application Form

apni gaddi apna rozgar yojana application process | अपनी गाड़ी अपना रोजगार ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण | punjab apni gaddi rozgar yojana selection process|

Apni Gaddi Apna Rozgar 2022 is an initiative of the Department of Employment Generation and Training, Government of Punjab. We are going to provide you the detailed information we have as per our sources such as how you can apply for the scheme, what is the scheme, what benefits you will get, who can apply for it, what will be the selection procedure of the scheme and many other related details. Desired people need to read the further stated segment of this page carefully to know the information.

About Punjab Apni Gaddi Apna Rozgar 2022

Apni Gaddi Apna Rozgar 2020 is an initiative of the Punjab Government for the unemployed people of the state. Under this scheme, the government is going to provide subsidy on purchase of 3 wheeler or 4 wheeler vehicle. The main motive of the government behind this scheme is to generate self-employment opportunity for the unemployed youth. Department of Employment Generation and Training, Government of India had already made an agreement with cab facility provider like OLA/ UBER. Vehicles will be arranged by the driving partner at their own expenses. The state government has sanctioned budget of Rs. 5 Crore for this scheme.

Punjab Apni Gaddi Apna Rozgar

Key points of Punjab Apni Gaddi Apna Rozgar

Name of the scheme Apni Gaddi Apna Rozgar 2020
Launched in Punjab
Launched for Unemployed people
Name of the department Department of Employment Generation and Training
Benefit Subsidy on purchase of vehicle

Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana

Benefits of the Scheme

Under this scheme, the unemployed youth will get a subsidy and have to pay only 15% of total “On Road” cost of four-wheeler vehicle or Rs. 75,000 (whichever is less) for the purchase of four-wheeler and 15% of total “On Road” cost of three-wheeler vehicle or Rs. 50,000 (whichever is less) on purchase of 3 wheeler. Rest cost of the vehicle is financed by the Punjab State Cooperative Bank. 30% of the total vehicles loans are reserved for SC candidates.

  • scheme will create self-employment opportunity
  • This scheme will provide subsidy on purchase of 3/4 wheeler
  • This scheme is beneficial for the unemployed youth.

PMGDisha Apply Online

District-wise Number of Vehicles

District Name Number of Vehicles
Ropar Cluster including Mohali and Fatehgarh Sahib 400
Ludhiana 100
Patiala 50
Amritsar 50

Eligibility Criteria

Following are the eligibility conditions to apply for the scheme:

  • Age of the applicant should be in between 21 years to 45 years.
  • Applicant should possess a valid driving license for commercial 4 wheelers or 3 wheelers vehicles
  • A resident of the district where the application is to be submitted can apply only.

Selection Criteria

Candidates will be selected on a merit basis. Selection of the beneficiaries will be made by the respective district committee which will comprise of the deputy commissioner, district employment generation and training officer, representatives of Punjab State Co-operative Bank and Uber. Further, are the details of marks to be obtained out of 100 marks.

Educational Qualification
Education Marks
8th Pass 20
10th Pass 25
12th Pass 30
Graduation 35
Driving Experience
Licence Holding Duration Marks
0 to 3 years 20
Above 3 years to 6 years 25
Above 6 years to 9 years 30
Above 9 years 35
Interview 30
Procedure to Apply For Apni Gaddi Apna Rozgar Scheme

Applicants need to seek online application form for the scheme but yet there is no definite application procedure released by the Government of Punjab state. Applicants may have to visit the official website and search for the online registration for Apni Gaddi Apna Rozgar 2020. Read the instruction and seek the application form. Update all the necessary information and upload the documents too. Submit the application and take a print out for further use.

Note: You may stay connected with our web portal for more details about the Punjab Apni Gaddi Apna Rozgar 2020. We will update the information as released by the department.

Leave a Comment