Department of Health & Family Welfare, Government of Punjab has taken the initiative to provide financial assistance to the cancer patients of Punjab by launching the Mukhyamantri Cancer Raahat Kosh Scheme. Under this scheme, the cancer patients will get up to Rs1.50 Lakh for the treatment except for Government Employees, ESI employees and their dependents, those patients who have any kind of facility of medical reimbursement or any other persons who have opted for health insurance by insurance companies. For more details about the scheme like how to register, documents needed, etc. read the article.
Mukhyamantri Cancer Raahat Kosh Scheme
CM Cancer Raahat Kosh Scheme has been launched by the Department of Health & Family Welfare, Government of Punjab to provide financial help to the cancer patients specially for financial weaker patients. Patients have to fill the application form and submit the necessary documents to register themselves and avail of the benefits of the scheme.
Benefits of Mukhyamantri Cancer Raahat Kosh Scheme 2020
The Positron Emission Tomography (PET) scan which detects cancer and costs around Rs.14000, till now the patients have to pay the fee to the hospitals directly even if they are registered under Mukhyamantri Cancer Raahat Kosh Scheme but from now onwards government will pay this fee directly to the hospitals. Patients need not wait too long to get the payment from the government. administration of Rajindra hospital has written to the government hospital to not take the payment from the patients and sent the bill directly to the hospital. Payment will be paid by the state government directly to the hospitals.
Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana
|Name of the scheme||Mukhyamantri Cancer Raahat Kosh Scheme|
|Launched by||Department of Health & Family Welfare, Government of Punjab|
|Beneficial for||Cancer Patients|
Hospitals List serving In CM Cancer Raahat Kosh Scheme:
- Government Medical College & Hospital Amritsar.
- The Government Medical College& Hospital Patiala.
- Government Medical College & Hospital Faridkot .
- Advanced Cancer Diagnostic Treatment & Research Centre, Bathinda (GGS FDK Wing)
- Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital Civil Hospital Sangrur.
- All India Medical Institute Of Health Sciences New Delhi.
- Post Graduate Institute Medical & Research Centre (PGI) Chandigarh.
- Government Medical College & Hospital, Sector 32 Chandigarh.
- Acharya Tulsi Regional Cancer Centre & Hospital Bikaner (Rajasthan).
Ayushman Bharat Yojana
Private Empanelled Hospital
- Dayanand Medical College & Hospital Ludhiana.
- Mohan Dai Cancer Hospital, Ludhiana.
- Christian Medical College & Hospital Ludhiana.
- Max Super Specialty Hospital Bathinda.
- Max Super Specialty Hospital, SahibzadaAjit Singh Nagar (Mohali)
- IVY Hospital SahibzadaAjit Singh Nagar (Mohali)
- Sri Guru Ramdass Institute of Medical Sciences& Research Centre Amritsar.
- Patel Hospital Jalandhar.
- Capitol Hospital Jalandhar.
- Attested copy of details of any Previous Treatment.
- Attested copy of Lab Report Confirming a diagnosis of Cancer.
- If belongs to reserved category, caste certificate
- Residence Proof
- Two recent attested Photographs
How to Apply For Scheme (Application Process)
- Applicants have to go to the official website of the Department of Health & Family Welfare, Government of Punjab.
- From home page go to the “major scheme/ Programs” and search “cancer control program”
- Now click “Application Performa and Estimate Performa” to download the application form
- Fill the application form with details of the patient as asked in the form and affix your recent photograph
- Estimate Performa is to be filled by the concerned hospital where the treatment of the patient is ongoing.
- The hospital has to attest estimate performa and photograph of the patient
- Attach the other necessary documents with the application form and submit it to the District Civil Surgeon Officer.
- Note: Applicants have any query you may contact Cancer Control Cell, Punjab Phone No. 0172-5012356