state food security scheme odisha beneficiary list | state food security scheme odisha application form |
national food security scheme eligibility | national food security portal
State Food Security Scheme launched under the National Food Security Act, 2013. Odisha Government provides the rice at very lower price rate. The Odisha government State Food Security Scheme will spend Rs 442 crore per year. The main objective of launching this SFSS Scheme is to provide the foods to the poor families at subsidized rates. Definitely after the successful implementation of the scheme each poor family of the state will get Food items at as per their need. Under State Food Security Yojana Government will cover 25 lakh people and will bear additional Rs 221 crore from October, 2018 to March, 2019.
Odisha State Food Security
Under the Odisha State Food Security government will spend Rs 442 crore per year for fulfillment of the scheme. Odisha Govt will provide the food security to each family of the Odisha state. Under the State Food Security (SFSS) each poor family will get 5 kg of rice per month at the cost of Re 1. This scheme launched in state under the National Food Security Act, 2013.
Key Features of Odisha Food Security
- The government will provide rice at the cost of Re 1.
- Each poor man will get 5 kg of rice per month.
- This scheme is regulated under National Food Security Act (NFSA)-2013.
- state exchequer will bear additional Rs 221 crore from October 2019.
Brief Summary of Odisha govt SFSS
|Scheme Name||State Food Security|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik|
|Update Date||02nd October 2018|
|Total cost||442 Crore+221 Crore|
Odisha State Food Security Beneficiary list
The beneficiary list of the peoples for State Food Security Scheme will be prepared by DEO login & Block/ULB Officer login and the eligible families will get the 5 kg of rice per month at the rate of Rs 1. The main objective of updating of the scheme is to cover the remaining 25 lakh poor families under the State Food Security scheme and under this scheme State govt. have to bear extra Rs 221 crore from October, 2018.
State Food Security Eligibility
- The poor families who have not their own RCC houses are eligible.
- Households with widows and other single women with no regular support.
- Households having a person with disability (40% and above.)
- Old persons (aged 60 or above) with no regular support.
- The families who have no regular income.
- A person suffering from leprosy/HIV/any other critical diseases.