SAMS Plus 2 Online Admission Portal are now inviting the Online Application Form between dates of 6th June to 20th June 2019. SAMS Plus 2 Online Admission service provide the admission opportunities in approximate 1930 higher secondary School. Any student of Odisha State may Apply online and offline for taking admission in Plus Two class. If you want to apply through online then firstname.lastname@example.org or if you want to submit application forms through offline mode the go to your nearest Students Academic Management System (SAMS) centre. SAMS Plus 2 E-Admission Service Provides the admission in Class XI of Arts, Commerce, Science, Vocational and Sanskrit.
Odisha SAMS +2 E-Admission 2019
After Passing out BSE (High School or Class X) and wants to take admission in Class XI then they have to submit their application Form in Students Academic Management System (SAMS) within the last date. SAMS Plus 2 Online Admission provides single window system for admission through the e-Admission process. E-Admission is compulsory for all the Higher Secondary Schools including Govt. Aided, unaided, Self Finance, Vocational & Sanskrit Higher Secondary Schools.
Objective of SAMS Plus 2 Online Admission 2019-20
It provides transparent selection & admission process of Higher Secondary School’s Class XI. It is compulsory to apply Online /Offline through Odisha Students Academic Management System (SAMS) for taking admission. Department of School & Mass Education, Government of Odisha has started SAMS Plus 2 Online Admission 2019-20 Process and inviting Application Form.
Highlights of SAMS Class XI Admission
|Name of Scheme||SAMS Plus 2 Online Admission|
|Type of Scheme||State Govt. Scheme|
|Department||Department of School & Mass Education|
|Start date to apply||6th June 2019|
|Last date to apply||20th June 2019|
|Mode Of Application||Online/Offline Process|
|Beneficiary||High School Passed students|
|Objective||To Provide Transparent System|
- High School Marksheet (computer generated)
- Computer generated “Applicant Copy”
- c) Self-attested copies of 10th Board Mark Sheet & Pass Certificate of BSE, Odisha or other equivalent Boards.
- Self- attested true copy of the compartmental HSC mark sheet (If applicable)
- Reservation Certificate (SC/ST/OBC & Other)
- Self- attested true copies of the certificates for claiming weightage from appropriate authority
- recent color passport size photograph
- Mobile Number & Email ID
SAMS Odisha CAF Admission Fee
- Rs 300/- per CAF for the General category applicants.
- Rs 200/- per CAF for ST/SC applicants (provide authentic documents for verification & validation at SRC). If the SC/ ST applicants fail to show the authentic documents, they will make online payment of Rs.300/- in their CAF.
- No Application Free for Persons with Disabilities (PwD) of more than 40% disability, Transgender and Orphan applicants.
- No refunds can be claimed at a later date.
How to Apply for SAMS Plus 2 Online Admission (CAF Forms)
- If you want to Apply for SAMS Plus Two Class XI Admission then you have to Fill Common Admission Form(CAF) through online/offline mode. For filling the SAMS Plus 2 Online Admission Application Form then firstly visit at Cybercafé, Common Service Center, Internet Facility Center operated in SAMS Resource Centers etc.
- Go to website www.samsodisha.gov.in or www.sme.odisha.gov.in.
- Then click on ‘Higher Secondary School present at home page’s School & Mass Education section.
- Now a new Tab will Open after that Click on the “New Registration” Option.
- Provide your Name, Mobile Number, Email ID and click on ‘Generate OTP’.
- Use the OTP received on the given Mobile number to register on the website.
- Accept the ‘Terms & Conditions’ to complete creation of your profile.
- Generate a password for login with at least one Upper case, Lower Case, Digit & Special Character.
- After the Successful Registration now Go to the “Existing Student Login” Section.
- Provide your Registered Mobile number and Password for Login.
- After Successful login click on the ‘Application Form’ link available in the left menu, to access the online Common Application Form (CAF).
- Now Provide all the required such as Academic Details, Personal Details, Residential Details etc.
- After the successful filling the Common Application Form go to the Application Fee Payment section and make Payment.
- Now get the print out of SAMS Plus 2 Online Admission 2019-20 Application Form and then submit your Application Form in the Nearest SAMS Centre.
- Toll Free Number 155335, 1800-345-6770